Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slochan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2010, 10:05 AM
    How to Write a Letter Introducing Your Business
    I have recently opened a business specializing in promotional products/adevrtising specialties. I need help writing an introductry letter to customers.
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2010, 09:03 AM

Hi slochan! Welcome to AMHD! :)

This is the introduction area. There is a section for writing on the site and you'll get better chances to get answers by asking your question there. Go to the home page of the site, and look for the topic. Post there, and good luck! :)

Thanks!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2010, 01:16 PM
    Greetings and WELCOME to the site, slochan!

I moved your question from Introductions to this forum topic area where it will be more likely to be noticed and addressed by those who are best able to answer it.

The Introductions forum topic area is for people to introduce themselves only, and we try to not ask questions there.

Thanks!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2010, 01:24 PM
    Concerning your question...

I'm sure that you know more about the product than anyone else here.

My suggestion would be for you to start a draft of such a letter here, without putting any contact information in it. If you do that, I'm sure that there will be those of us who'll be willing to come along and make suggestions as to how you might make improvements to it.

In your letter, you should describe what the product is, what it does and how it might be of value concerning what it does and how it might be of use to the potential customer, about the potential benefits. You then ask them politely, in the letter, for an opportunity to discuss those things with them.

If there is a place where the demonstration is to happen, you list when and where, also.

Via clicking on the following links, you'll find samples of ways that you might draft such a letter that you might then tailor to meet your needs.

Sample Business Letters and Forms

Free Sample Sales Letter: Example of How to Write a Persuasive Business Marketing Letter

Introducing a sample introduction letter template tool to assist leaders.

Letter Samples - Free Letter Templates - Personal and Business Letter

Sample Business Letters and Forms

Idea Cafe Small Business Archive: "Company introduction letter"

Business introduction letter... Here's a sample business introduction letter.

Mid-career Job Offer Letter Sample: Introduction and Sample Mid-career Job Offer

Introduction Letters

Sample business letters by Quazell

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write an effective letter introducing an HR consultancy firm ! [ 2 Answers ]

How to write an effective introductory letter to introduce a HR consultancy firm?

How can I write a sample letter introducing my seed company to prospective clients [ 4 Answers ]

I need a sample letter introducing my company which deals in agro-inputs to prospective clients. The company will sell seeds, hoes, relief items items etc. our cacth word is " where quality counts" Kindly help urgently. Bitama

How to write a business letter of intreoduction for a catering business [ 1 Answers ]

Am currently running a small catering business & I want to write a business letter of introduction

How To Write a Letter Introducing a Fashion Shop [ 2 Answers ]

A letter introducing a fashion shop

How to write a letter introducing a new department [ 2 Answers ]

How to write a letter introducing a new department in the company in order to obtain the help of coworkers to market this new department to their current and new client database?`

View more questions Search