Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thuyha11 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2010, 11:58 PM
    Rapid Delivery Service reports the following costs and expenses in June 2010.
    Indirect materials $5,400 Drivers' salaries $11,000
    Depreciation on delivery equipment 11,200 Advertising 1,600
    Dispatcher's salary 5,000 Delivery equipment repairs 300
    Property taxes on office building 870 Office supplies 650
    CEO's salary 12,000 Office utilities 990
    Gas and oil for delivery trucks 2,200 Repairs on office equipment 180

Determine the total amount of (a) delivery service (product) costs and (b) period costs.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 17, 2010, 11:58 PM
    Thank you for taking the time to copy your homework to AMHD.
    Please refer to this announcement: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...-b-u-font.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In private equity funds, what costs and expenses are covered by the fund? Or, do the [ 1 Answers ]

In private equity funds, what costs and expenses are covered by the fund? Or, do the managers have to cover all the costs and expenses using what they get from management fees?

Service Design and Service Delivery System in the McDonald Restaurant [ 1 Answers ]

1) The Service Design elements in the McDonald Restaurant 2) Discuss and comment on the Approach of the service designs

I am a consultant -- how do I track third party service costs? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there! I am a PR consultant. I have vendors that I work with that distribute press releases. These would be press releases that I distribute for my clients. How do I track (classify in Quick Books) this expense and others (graphic design, purchase of images, sound editing) when they are not...

View more questions Search