Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gearheadsteveo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2010, 07:52 PM
    A 1994 chevy 1500 4.3 ran fine then lost fuel at the injectors. Got fuel won't start
    Truck cutoff suddenly, lost fuel at the injectors. Put in new fuel pump, no fuel at injectors, put in new cpu, no fuel still, put in new module in distributer, got fuel at the injectors but now truck won't start, engine is in time and I have fire. Any answers please help
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Feb 18, 2010, 06:43 AM

It sounds like the Ignition Control Module has failed. Is this the module you replaced? Was it a new, not used?
    DG Posts: 1,375, Reputation: 109
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2010, 08:11 AM

My 93 did the same thing.
    I went to the auto parts and bought the whole distributer.
    Installed it worked fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1996 cavalier and fuel is not getting to fuel injectors. What would be the problem. [ 1 Answers ]

Our car won't start and we have replaced the heads and new plugs. We have changed the oil and filter. Replaced all our gaskets. We are getting fuel to the fuel pump but not to the fuel injectors. We need to know what to do to get the fuel to the injectors?

93 civic cx will not start . Injectors has no pulse/ no fuel pump [ 1 Answers ]

93 civic cx np pulse to injectors and pump (fuel) WILL NOT COME ON WHEN IGNITION ON. REPLCED DIST. FUEL PUMP , MAIN RELAY STILL NOTHING

99 chevy 1500 fuel pump fuse [ 1 Answers ]

Where is the fuse for the fuel pump located on a 99 Chevy silverado... I am not sure if this is the problem but I would like to see if it is before I get in too deep, it is not my battery but my truck will not start it seems like it is trying just not getting any fuel... I put some dry gas in it to...

1990 honda civic gets fuel +spark runs fine when it starts but turn off won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I drive a 1990 honda civic ex 1.6 OK here goes sometimes it will start and run perfect no problems but it seems like when it gets hot or you drive for 30 minutes or so you turn it off and go back to start it and all it does is crank when it does this it is getting spark and gas I have replaced fuel...

View more questions Search