Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MadisonKnudsen Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

Feb 17, 2010, 02:03 PM
    I need help finding the title to a movie
    When I was little I remember watching a movie about a girl that is at the park with her family and I think it was her ex that said he wanted to talk to her and he pulls her away and tries kissing her while on the road her friend sees them kissing but doesn't see her pulling away as the friend walks back someone sets a fire craker off in front of her face another part I remember is her friends taking her to a lake and cutting a strand of her hair off and drowning her cause she was jealous by that lake there's a tree that her and her friends carved in there enitals and BFFS then after she's dead they put a block of wood on her back than later these two guys find her cause one guy puts water to his face but in the water is hair and he looks up and sees the body than I remember one of the friend that helps drown her moves in with the girls mom and in one scene in the kitchen one of the girls that was there waiting for them to kill her finally wants to go to the police but the other girl takes a knife and cuts her cheek by the way there's 3 girls then I remember the girl that lived with her is trying to have the mom think a certain people killed her daughter she said she saw her daughter get in to a red car the night she was killed but that was a lye then I remember the one girl going to the police and the other 2 girls get investaged I saw this movie on channel 51 when I was like 8 or older it wasn't new it was pretty old probably like 1996 please help me and tell me what this movie is called
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2010, 03:43 PM

"A Killer Among Friends"> Patty Duke and Tiffany Amber Thessian . Based on a true story. If I'm right please rate my answer.

Feb 20, 2010, 07:44 PM

Omg that's right!! Thank you so much and I don't know how to rate you
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2010, 07:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MadisonKnudsen View Post
    omg thats right!!! thank you so much and idk how to rate you
    Just click on the agree if I've helped agree. With a response. Disgree buttons means I haven't helped. I love that movie. Thank you

Feb 20, 2010, 09:06 PM

Sorry but I don't see that on here and how do you ask another question cause I forgot how
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2010, 09:19 PM
    sorry but i dont see that on here and how do you ask another question cause i forgot how
    H there is an orange button a n agree disagree/disagree. It's probably on the first answer I gave you concerning the movie. If you can't find it don't worry dear, just enjoy the movie. It was nice of you to respond. I appreciate it.

Feb 20, 2010, 09:29 PM

Do you know if I can watch the movie online? Cause I tried to on YouTube but its only in spanish
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2010, 09:54 PM
    sell.com classifieds : Tiffani Amber Thiessen ~ 6 DISC SPECIAL ~ 6 MOVIES ~ FREE SHIPPING WORLWIDE~ for sale (243L13) - 37k - Cached - Similar pages

I think the only way you can get this movie is to look on this site I have posted or try Ebay. Of course you could email LMN and ask if they have a copy. Good Luck

Feb 20, 2010, 09:56 PM

Thank you
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2010, 09:57 PM
    thank you
    You are very, very welcome.
    tpullen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2011, 10:11 PM
    I need help finding the movie with vivica a fox in it its when girls are inmates in prison and the guards are rapping them .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help finding this movie title! [ 5 Answers ]

OK for some reason I remember this movie and it just came in my head and I remember watching it a few years ago.. so its not a new movie... I'm not sure who the characters exactly are but I think gwentyth paltrwo and tay diggs are in it These girls are like druggies and stuff and taye diggs is...

I need help finding this movie title. [ 6 Answers ]

The movie is about people who use giant robots(I think they called them exoskeletons) and they fought each other in arenas. This was not a cartoon movie, or show. This was a live action movie, in one scene a guy shoots a hand that was on the ground, that came from one of the machines to win the...

View more questions Search