Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2010, 08:35 PM

Kitkat, if you enjoy it here, then by all means stay. If you have experienced life, then you are qualified. I agree with most of your answers, and think you are an asset to the site.

Never think so little of yourself to question if you are qualified to give your opinion, or share experiences that you have had.

We all were new here. Most of us had a hard time getting negative feedback. Get past it and move on.

I learn something new every day here. From people all over the world. Isn't it great?
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Feb 18, 2010, 08:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini54 View Post
    It's not even been 2 months - ya gotta give it time! The thing about this forum is to provide advice in the areas that you believe you can contribute, and not be too sensitive about other people's responses.

Courtesy towards other posters is essential, but we all have made mistakes with the reddies and greenies to begin with ... hell, i got a whole stack of my posts deleted because I gave someone a reddie and then wanted to argue about it.

You learn as you go along and, I think, you don't invest too strongly in believing you're 'right' in certain Forums. Everyone has a point of view and in the end it's up to the OP to decide what they want to do.

Keep contributing and give it time. I've found that you actually end up learning as much if not more than you contribute!
    Gemini Thank you!:):)
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Feb 18, 2010, 08:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jmjoseph View Post
    Kitkat, if you enjoy it here, then by all means stay. If you have experienced life, then you are qualified. I agree with most of your answers, and think you are an asset to the site.

Never think so little of yourself to question if you are qualified to give your opinion, or share experiences that you have had.

We all were new here. Most of us had a hard time getting negative feedback. Get past it and move on.

I learn something new every day here. From people all over the world. Isn't it great?

Bless Your Heart jm! :):)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search