Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    so much drama Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2010, 10:41 PM
    If I am married with kids can my spouse put me out the house I live in Mississippi
    I am married and having problems with my mate he has another woman and has told me he going to put me out the can he do this even though I have kids and the place we have is in both of our names
    rosemcs Posts: 325, Reputation: 47

Feb 16, 2010, 11:46 PM

You have a right to that house just as much as he does. He can not make you leave and in order to protect yourself, get a divorce lawyer to start legal proceedings to protect your family. If you can't afford one, go down to social services and ask for free legal services.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

US Citizen married filing separately, spouse lives outside US: does spouse need ITIN? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello. I am a US Citizen living in the US full time. My husband is German, living in Europe full time. We got married in the US in September 2006. My husband is applying for a green card but meanwhile cannot enter the US, due to immigration rules. Therefore we have not lived in the US together...

Spouse and I live in different states how should we file. [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to know what would be the best way for me to file. Either joint married or married separate. I have a lot of factors so I will use a professional, but I just want to know what is best. So here goes. Me I lived in MD for just under 6 months and VA for the next 6 months. I...

Why does he put new girlfriend before his kids [ 3 Answers ]

Asked him to move out August bank holiday Friday, he met her on the Sunday. Its been on and off since then. He's been coming back telling me he loves me and she is a back burner but she is clearly more than that. She has no responsibilities in life and love to go out and get drunk. This has taken...

Distance spouse, who doen't want to come live with me [ 1 Answers ]

I and my wife were legaly married in Kenya and I keep certificate. When I migrated to the united states through the green card lottery, I left her in kenya 8months pregnant and with my step daughter. I didn't have enough money for the three airline tickets and I didn't know anyone in usa to...

View more questions Search