Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bribri1225 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2010, 07:34 PM
    How much weight can I lose in one month?
    I'm a girl and I'm 14 years old and I weight 140 pounds and I'm 5ft and 4inches!I think I'm so fat! And I want to lose weight fast! If I eat 6 small healthy meals a day and exerce 2 hours a day and drink 8 glasses of water a day! How much weight can I lose in a month?? And do you have any other tips on how to lose weight fast! I'm willing to do it!! :-)
    rosemcs Posts: 325, Reputation: 47

Feb 16, 2010, 11:56 PM

It's difficult to tell how much weight you can lose in one month. Plan on losing weight that won't come back. If you want to do this fairly fast, then walk, jog, or go to the gym 45 minutes. Upon waking. Continue fasting on only water or tea until lunch. This program has been tested and approved by Dr. Whittaker of Whittaker Wellness Center in Newport Beach as one of the most effective diets. Just make sure you eat enough protein later and that you do not get lightheaded.

Exercise, no sweets (or very little), and healthy food (no white rice or white bread, or soda) will keep the weight off.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

Lose 10 kgs weight in 1 month without exercise [ 9 Answers ]

Hi... I am 23 yrs old... I want to lose 10 kgs weight in 1 monthwithout ny exercise?? I have no time to do exercise? Suggest me a diet plan for that.waiting for your rep soon:)

Lose 15 kg 1 month [ 1 Answers ]

Hey hi... its arshi... I want to loose about 15 kgs in 1 month is it possible... I have got ma show... n its really important...

Lose 50/60 pounds in 1 month? [ 7 Answers ]

:( Hello, my name is Noemi and unfortunately like many of us I have gained a huge amount of weight.. I am 6'00 ft tall and before I got married I use to weight 148 (I was super skinny and I loved it).. Those were the happy days for me-all of the cloths I would try on or wear fit beautifully.....

How do I lose 40 pounds in 1 month? [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to lose 40 pounds before the summer, but I want to lose the weight fast so I can start buying clothes now.Do anyone have a diet I can try?

View more questions Search