Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tommychan Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2010, 06:48 PM
    It's the army movie, I don't know the title. In the movie 6 guys met in the army and
    It's the army movie, I don't know the title. In the movie 6 guys met in the army and their officer name was Sergeant? And one name was Jerome and another name was Epstein or something.. I just remember the movie name has two words. The first one starts with a B and the second also starts with a B. Help me please!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 16, 2010, 07:53 PM

Biloxi Blues

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

British movie, Scottish soldier in British Army hoapital [ 1 Answers ]

Several years ago, perhaps 45 or 50, there was a movie about a Scot in a British Army hospital. He was disliked, but in some manner touched everyone. He died and soldiers who disliked him were sad. I barely remember any more. It seems the Scot soldier was played by an up and coming british actor.

Going into the army! Maybe? [ 6 Answers ]

OK, so I have a new question! To any prior military, or current military, or anyone who can actually answer this one! Is it HIGHLY unlikely for the army to accept a person who has a DUI, implied consent, and a simple assault charge??

My career in the Army [ 3 Answers ]

Hello sir, I am an army officer , doing comparatively well. My only problem is that I have to appear in promotion exam which is in sep 2008. Earlier , I have appeared twice in the same exam but flunked. Can you tell me whether , this time I will pass or not & how is my future career in army

Army of Two? [ 23 Answers ]

All right, this is embarrassing. But I can't ask any of my co-workers, because I don't want to be made fun of. Not everyone is very Understanding in the US. Army. I'm not embarrassed of the woman I love, it's just that she lives back home, and I'm about to be Deployed to Iraq... Now, I grew up...

Old black and white army movie [ 2 Answers ]

I don't have much info about this movie but any help would be appreciated... it is a old black and white army movie all I remember is 1 character is named pruit he and his srg. Don't like each other and end up in a knife fight in the end and pruit dies wish I could remember more

View more questions Search