Ask
    zza1750 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2010, 06:39 PM
    Convert pdf to doc
    Wanto to convert a pdf document to word
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Feb 16, 2010, 09:05 PM

Type that sentence above into a Google search window.

First free site that came up:
    Convert PDF to Word (DOC) — 100% Free!

I've been using this companies PrimoPDF printer driver for years... love it!
    StvenWesley Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2010, 07:34 PM

Try AnyBizSoft PDF to Word Converter. It is free in Feb and cost $29.95 before.

The program supports batch/partial conversion and encrypted PDF conversion. The original text contents, layouts, graphics and text hyperlinks will be preserved perfectly.

Why not have a try? And hope it helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to save my data server (containing .doc, xls, pdf files ) [ 1 Answers ]

I want to save my data server (containing .doc, xls, pdf files ) from worms and viruses, specially from those that creates newfolder or subfolder exe files like, rvhost and svchossst. Many clients have already infected with these viruses, but I want to save just my server to get infected with...

Convert word doc to PDF [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to convert a word document (Microsoft word 2003) through my pdf maker (adobe acrobat 7.0 Professional). When I open the pdf document, the font size seems larger and the pages are breaking where they shouldn't be. What am I doing wrong?

Convert word doc to pdf [ 3 Answers ]

I have converted a word document creating in a customsize of 6 X 9" to pdf using pdf maker. When I open my pdf document the page breaks are not the same as my word document. I have changed the page size in the pdf conversion settings and this doesn't seem to help. How can I get my pdf document...

Convert pdf to txt or word [ 2 Answers ]

I have a web page I need to cut-paste into a discussion format. It is in .pdf format The page is 95%words (text), with just a small cartoon at the top which is unnecessary. I was at a computer at a college, and was able to save the page on a 3-1/2 floppy (in pdf format, of course. You cannot...

View more questions Search