Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LadyDB Posts: 90, Reputation: 5

Feb 16, 2010, 06:24 PM
    Movies with little black-people voodoo dolls killing a white guy?
    I believe it was a mini-movie part of a bigger movie.

A white politician or something moves into a house where I think an old black voodoo lady used to live. There's a painting with her in the house and the little dolls come out of the painting to kill the white guy.

That's all I remember. Sound familiar?
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Feb 16, 2010, 08:12 PM
    Tales from the Hood
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 16, 2010, 08:19 PM

Tales from the Hood
    LadyDB Posts: 90, Reputation: 5

Feb 17, 2010, 10:02 AM

Thank you!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ceiling fan has black, white, and a black/white wire? [ 5 Answers ]

Can someone please help me with this combination of wires? I am trying to change out ceiling fans in my living room. From ceiling box I have: a black wire, and a white wire, and no ground From the fan w/ light kit I have: a black wire, white wire, and a black w/ while stripe wire, and no...

Who sings the song one love with a black guy and white girl in it [ 6 Answers ]

It's a song with a black guy and a white girl singing about one love. Basically that we should all get along with each other no matter what color we are I believe the name of it is One Love

Movies with killing in it [ 5 Answers ]

I've seen a few movies with killing in it. I don't know if this is a good question, but I was wondering, how do people kill someone and not few the shame. I mean, lets say I had to kill someone to protect my family, I would feel like I've commit something that I couldn't live with. Do soldiers feel...

Black and White Movies [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying for years to find out the name of two movies. They are from the late 40's or early 50's. One was about a train wreck and the baby on the train ended up in the lake in his bassinet and an old hermit found him raised him in the woods. The other was about a man with two little...

View more questions Search