Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Michelle Leng Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2010, 06:13 PM
    My front teeth moved forward
    Hi,

I took of my braces about year and a half ago. I am still wearing my retainers. At first I would wear them everyday, but I would tend to forget putting them on after lunch at school. Right now, one of my front tooth is a bit "wonky". The tooth is more forward than the rest and slighty crooked now. I was wondering if wearing retainers will fix this problem or will I have to get/wear braces?

Michelle
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2010, 07:12 PM

Depending on how much it's moved. If it hasn't moved very much, you should be able to fix it by wearing your retainer regularly. You may have to go back to your orthodontist to get a new set made. If they haven't shifted too much, you shouldn't have to get braces again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark coloring on front teeth [ 1 Answers ]

I've smoked for years... since I was 11 to be exact and I am now 22.. Been trying to quit and have been cutting down.. going to try to have completely quit by September for college... One thing that bothers me immensely and even prevents me from smiling often is the fact that my front two upper...

3yr old grey front teeth after bumping face [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there, my 3yr old son had a fall a couple of weeks ago. 10 days later I noticed his 2 front teeth had starter to discolour, now several days on his 2 front teeth are very grey, one almost looks a purple grey colour and the other is slightly loose. We visited our dentist yesterday to have them...

Lower denture teeth bite: gum line up or angle teeth forward? [ 8 Answers ]

:cool: Should the bite line of the teeth on the lower denture be forward of the centerline of the gum 5 mm? Would it be better to have the lower teeth in line with the gum?

Phlegmon under front teeth? [ 3 Answers ]

Dear forum, My doctor/dentist tentatively diagnosed me with phlegmon, after I went into the hospital with a fever of 105. My tongue and gums were swelling and there were two huge skin flaps that'd formed under my tongue. After ex-raying and CT scanning my head, they found a big shadow under...

Missing my two front teeth [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am 21 years old, in December of 2005 I had surgery on my mouth, I had six teeth removed, I was told I had to wait until it healed to get partials, well while waiting for it to heal they cancelled my insurance(medicaid) so I went 10 months without my two front teeth. I finally got my...

View more questions Search