Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    D_xx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2010, 05:02 PM
    Where oh where can I fnd a cosigner for breast implants!
    Basically, my family has bad credt, and I'm only 19
    I'm transgendered and I'm a model, but a lo of things I can't model because I have no boobs
    So I need to find a cosigner but I don't know ayone!?
    I'm completey passible otherwise
    I don't know?
    Xxxx
    zylstra Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Feb 16, 2010, 05:33 PM

Have you tried eMedical Lending ?
    D_xx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2010, 05:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by zylstra View Post
    Have you tried eMedical Lending ?
    Heyy I just looked it up
    Thanks anways but I'm in Ontaio Canada
    Its for the states :(
    Xx
    D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breast implants [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I'm getting breast implants done and my surgen told me that he can't go straight rom a B/C to a FF cup size because it might not stretch! But Katie price got B to an F her first opp. The surgen said it will most likely go to a DD but maybe a FF he won't know until after what size I am and how...

She didn't come this far by shaking her... judge paid for her breast implants [ 1 Answers ]

First part is part of the lyrics, the other is info.on the song.

Fnd two songs artists and titles: [ 1 Answers ]

The first song has the lyrics - 'shes such a beautiful mess of a girl' and 'she drinks like a fish' The second song has the lyrics - 'Oh my god, I wish that I could find a cure and oh my god' It was on hollyoaks later tonight, and I wish I knew who sung it. Help these are driving me mad! ...

Breast implants after mastectomy [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I'm 33 years old and was diagnosed with breast cancer 1 1/2 yrs ago. I've had a full mastectomy and hysterectomy. My doctor told me that in about a year it would be safe to have breast implants done (I don't know if this is the correct term for it). I've read that more than one operation...

Pregnancy & Breast Implants [ 2 Answers ]

I have breast implants and I was wondering if having implants would cause me not to feel the soreness or tenderness in my breast if I am pregnant? My implants a fairly new so they are still a bit tender. Also, if Iam pregnant does that effect breastfeeding?

View more questions Search