Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Courtney Brooke Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2006, 03:05 PM
    Moles
    Why does one mole equal 6.02*10^23 atoms?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 25, 2006, 03:06 PM
    Here you go

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Moles on face [ 3 Answers ]

I have thick moles on my face.. they are getting enlarged. Earlier they were like small dot. Now they are increasing in colour and size. Please suggest some thng how can I get rid of that. These moles make me feel low in front of any one. Thanks prabhjot

Yard Moles [ 6 Answers ]

I have a BIG problem with yard moles. I would like to have any advise. I cannot afford all the "stuff" like stakes and traps. I was wondering if anyone has any "home remendies" to get rid of these. My neighbor also has them very mad. Sue

Moles [ 2 Answers ]

How to get rid of yard moles

Gound Moles YIKES [ 4 Answers ]

I have a GREAT BIG Mole problem. They are invading my yard at a very fast rate. It seems every morning I look outside they have built another condo. I have been reading different ideas... But really WHAT works... Human urine.. doggie poo... Murphy oil soap, hot peppers... Yikes... I don't want...

Moles [ 1 Answers ]

If 2.0 moles of nitroglycerin explodes, what is the total number of moles of gaseous products produced? 4 C3H5N3O9(l) --> 12 CO9g) + 10 H2O(g) + 6 N2(g) + O2(g) How many moles of Al(l) are produced if 4.5 moles of Al2O3(s) reacts? How many moles of C(s) are necessary to produce 3.2 moles of...

View more questions Search