Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nickewen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2010, 02:54 PM
    How do get the girl
    Threads merged, please keep all questions regarding the same issue in the same thread.

OK well here goes there is this girl I am falling for she has a boyfriend and she cheated on him with me 2 times and I am really starting to like her and I don't know what to do I can't be her booty call I'm not like that she is the second girl I ever slept with and I don't want to freak her out she knows I like her but I don't know if she likes me and if she dose is it just for sex or what I'm really confused about it all
    LivingtheLifeinFLA Posts: 137, Reputation: 29

Feb 16, 2010, 03:01 PM

I'm not sure how old you are, but she might be good for fun but not for the long term.

She is cheating on her boyfriend with you. Relationships are based on trust, otherwise you go crazy because your girlfriend doesn't have your back and you don't have hers. The small issues then pick away at the foundation until it crumbles.

The problem with this type of infatuation relationship is that it crushes your heart and leads to the depression that so many talk about here. This is lust not love. When it ends, hopefully you will learn from it, and can apply those experiences to your future relationships.

Good luck.
    nickewen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2010, 03:04 PM

I know its lust but I liked her before we hooked up its just diff now and I'm 19 and I don't know its just she's amazing and I like her a lot but I don't know what exactly to do
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Feb 16, 2010, 04:06 PM

Boyfriend = Off-limits

Cheater = Red flag

Repeat cheater = How can you trust?

How old are you?
    LivingtheLifeinFLA Posts: 137, Reputation: 29

Feb 16, 2010, 04:09 PM

Nickewen,

I think that it's time to construct proper sentence structure. Can you reread your post, then correct the grammar prior to posting? It would benefit everyone here.

Thank you.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2010, 05:39 PM

The girl is already taken. Why not go out and find a woman that you don't have to share with her boyfriend?
    dynocompe Posts: 331, Reputation: 56

Feb 16, 2010, 05:43 PM

Just Imagine this. You are her boyfriend right now. Your wondering what she is doing, you can tell she is lying to you. You know something is up. Then you realize, what's up, its another guys package in your girlfriend. She has now been unfaithful to you.
    Once a cheater, always a cheater.
    Stay away, find a single girl
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2010, 05:47 PM

She is forbidden fruit. Not sweet fruit, but sour. Like a lemon.

You are trying to take another man's girl, and that's just plain wrong.

If she does choose you, how do you know that she would be faithful to YOU?

Do you have a magic "wand"?

Save yourself some heartache. Find a girl that doesn't have boyfriend, and one that you don't have to worry about cheating on you.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 16, 2010, 05:56 PM

Yep, if she wanted to leave other boy, and then date you, but one who will cheat one him with you, will cheat on you with someone,
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2010, 07:53 PM

1. She's in a relationship, she's off limits

2. If I was her boyfriend and found out, you'd be limping away from our conversation.

Stop this before you get even further into this problem
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 16, 2010, 08:24 PM
    I can't be her booty call I'm not like that
    Your already a booty call for a liar and cheater. Now what? You leave her alone, or keep being her booty call.

But I don't know if she likes me and if she dose is it just for sex
    Of course liars and cheaters like their booty call for sex, why else would they lie and cheat if it weren't for sex??

Don't believe me? Stop having sex, and being her booty call and see how fast she gets rid of you. Try it, I dare you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boy meets girl. Boy falls for her. Girl has boyfriend. Boy is lost. [ 11 Answers ]

Hi all. Thanks for being here. I will try to explain my situation briefly. Hope you have the time to read and reply. I'm 23, virgin and never have kissed a girl. Been to worried about my professional life until now. Three months ago I've met a beautiful girl at university (project partner)...

I like a girl who has a boyfriend. [ 11 Answers ]

Thers like this girl who I really really like - a lot and I would so be with her, xcept for the fact that she's got a boyfriend :( and this guy is like the coolest guy in town he's very athletic and very outgoing... I really want to be with her but she likes this guy so much... they've been...

How do you get a girl who has a boyfriend, and her boyfriend is your friend [ 13 Answers ]

Im those type of guys who does what makes them happy irrespective of who/what gets hurt in the process. My happiness is always first when it comes to me. So I'm sleeping with this girl and she is dating my friend. I've suddenly developed feelings for her and I want her to be with me:cool:I think I...

I'm a girl, I kissed a girl, I didn't like it. Should I tell my boyfriend? [ 10 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend are 19.. he's not a partier but sometimes I can be. I used to party and drink every other weekend before we started going out but I stopped when I started dating him because he didn't really like it unless he was around. Plus he doesn't want me doing anything that's bad for me...

View more questions Search