Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krishverma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2010, 09:21 AM
    List of universities for MS in Biology accept 6.0 ELTS overall band score
    Sir,
    I have taken GRE and IELTS tests.My Gre score is 970 and IELTS overall band score is 6.0.I would like to apply in Canadian universities.Could you please give me a list of universities in canada which provide Ms in Biotechnology at IELTS score 6.0
    manikarnika Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Oct 19, 2010, 07:48 AM
    Hai, There are some universities that would offer for your score in canada . I'm also a biotech graduate from india . I'v done lots of research on it, It is easy to get into colleges its very difficult to get scholarship . There many good universities in sweden , germany and newzealand which also gives ms in biotech . Apart from your ielts score your gpa is also important .I would advice you to go through a counseling center and give good sop and lor. ( statement of purpose and letter of recommendation). You must include your aggregate score in coll to be specific about the univ.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Marine biology universities in india [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! This is Amriya, presently studying in std xth grade, in India and want to do the carrier in marine biology ,as I have a lot of interest in this subject.Can your this website guide me As to know the list of universities /colleges specially only in India and not outdide India offering P.hd...

Us universities which accept the low gre scores [ 1 Answers ]

I want to do my masters in us.I got gre score 810 and toefl 80... can I get the admission in any university. Help me.

Do US universities accept IELTS? [ 9 Answers ]

Does us universities accept IELTS instead of TOEFL,if so list the best of them.

US universities will accept IELTS [ 1 Answers ]

Sir, I got IELTS score 5.5 and I need to confirm that ,will US universities accept the ielts test and also with this 5.5 band in ielts.please reply me soon . Thanking you Sir.

View more questions Search