Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joeldystattoos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2010, 08:17 AM
    People feel dizzy by the anti glare lenses
    Why do I feel dizzy when I am in a classroom wearing my anti-glare glases?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Feb 23, 2010, 04:37 PM

I don't know. I can't see your glasses. But chances are the RX is off, I doubt this is an issue due to the Anti-reflective coating. Either way, this is something that you will have to deal with where you purchased the lenses. They should be able to fix the problem.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Feb 23, 2010, 04:39 PM
    How long has this been an issue? When were they purchased?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why does my ear feel clogged, but it doesn't hurt. I also feel dizzy [ 11 Answers ]

Ok my husband woke up on Monday with his ear clogged, another thing he doesn't have any pain just ringing. It is Wednsday and all of a sudden today he started feeling dizzy. I am kind of worried. He went to the doctor today and she said that both of his ears looked good.

How to deal with people that you don't feel respect you? [ 8 Answers ]

OKay, as some of you may know, I started at job at a coffee shop in October. Well, I'm having an issue with a couple of people that I work with. They've never actually outright done anything to me, but their patronizing demeanor really offends me. I try very hard to do well at work, Sometimes I...

No glare glasses [ 3 Answers ]

Fluorescent lights make my eyes turn red. The best thing I know to do is to get no glare feature put on my glasses hoping that will protect my eyes and stop them from turning red.. Is there somewhere I can get the material to put the no glare feature on my glasses myself. I know they have...

Why do I feel so uncomfortable around people? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm in 7th grade this year, recently I just had an argument with a person in my class, it wasn't big at all. He's not even mad at me, but lately, I feel very uncomfortable around him. He was the one who started the argument, I embarrassed him quite a bit. So now, every time he ask me something, I...

Why when I drink milk I feel too dizzy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. Why when I drink milk I feel too dizzy :confused:

View more questions Search