Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    optimistic Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Feb 16, 2010, 02:38 AM
    Graduation research topic
    Hi
    This term I'm supposed to make my graduation research it should be in any part of management I'm inrerested in human resource and marketing but I'm confused about the topic so will you please advice me ?
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2010, 02:55 AM

Concentrate the research on:-
    The education levels required for the different careers available in marketing.

Feb 16, 2010, 03:10 AM

But I think I'm more interested in something about customers
    But thank you
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2010, 03:29 AM

Research in Marketing Distribution:-

Distribution is the movement of goods and services from producer to consumer. A manufacturer must establish a system that keeps products moving steadily from the factory to the customer. Such a system is called a marketing channel or a channel of distribution.

Many types of companies take part in distribution. They include wholesalers, who sell large quantities of goods to retailers. The retailers, in turn, sell small numbers of products to consumers. Independent dealers called jobbers buy goods from manufacturers in large quantities and sell them to retail dealers in small quantities. Other firms provide such services as financing, transportation, and storage.

Feb 16, 2010, 04:21 AM

It might be an option thanks

Mar 12, 2010, 01:37 AM
    Graduation research
    Hi
    I'm so confused about what topic to make my research I have three options
    1. evaluating the effectiveness of marketing communication media channel effectiveness in which I want to survey the media habits of the customers of a company in Gaza and compare between the effectiveness of electronic and traditional tools that will help in media channel selection for the company but the problem that many people criticized that topic and said that the company has market segments and alredy knows how to get them
    2. evaluation of marketing communication tools used in the company
    Please help I need your opinion and advice

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Research topic in accounting [ 2 Answers ]

I need a research topic in either accounting or business finance. I am waiting for your response

Research topic [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am interested to do a research in the field of accounting. It's the first time I am doing this so need your assistance. Thank you

Research topic [ 3 Answers ]

I need a research topic for my cultural Anthropology class.

Research Topic in MS Finance [ 1 Answers ]

Aoa I'm getting admission in ms finance I want to get help abot selecting the research topic in ms finance

Suggest me a Research Topic [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm going to register my Ph.D in Management Studies with Barathiar University, Coimbatore, All I need is a topic in HR with reference to garment industry, experts please give me your valuable suggestions Thank you, Vijay S R

View more questions Search