Take a pregnancy test. See your dr

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sexually active 27 year old woman who cannot orgasm. [ 7 Answers ]

Sad I know. Here's my story. I am a sexually active 27 year old female and I love having sex. I have been with many partners, all with their own... ummm... unique style. Still I have not achieved orgasm. I am also unable to climax on my own. I masturbate often, and I am able to make myself...

I think my daughter may be sexually active [ 7 Answers ]

My 16 1/2 year old daughter has her first boyfriend. He is a nice boy and they get along great.. almost too great; lately they have been very touchy- feely. I overheard something that made me think they may be sexually active. I am very open with my daughter about this topic. I started dating my...

Sexually active teen [ 8 Answers ]

I am trying to find some help for my younger sister. She is only 15 and has become sexually active. Having had an abortion at 17 I am scared that she may end up like me. I don't know how I can help her get birth control, can I give her mine? Or will it show up in tests? I don't want her to have to...

My period is 2 weeks late now.I was sexually active but used condoms.pregtest -ve [ 3 Answers ]

I am not getting periods.its been 15 days.pregtest was -ve.did it 2 days bak.got my last 1 on 19th dec.got sexually active on 23rd dec but used condoms.n its 5th feb today but still not periods.I am 20.dont want to get pregnant.please help me.

Memo to all sexually active teens [ 34 Answers ]

Hi, I am your hypothetical child, I would like to be born to a mom and dad that can afford to have me both emotionally and financially. I would also like to be born to a couple that can afford to give me a home, diapers, food and many of the other necessities that I will require. I guarantee...

View more questions Search