Ask
    heinsite Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2006, 10:30 AM
    Home based employment
    How to proceed to find work at home (computer) for retired female
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 25, 2006, 12:22 PM
    I have a friend who does medical transcription, she gets the tapes from the doctors, and sends them back by email.

I have a couple people who buy and see off eBay, one gentlemen does model cars, my sister in law, makes fashion clothing and sells from online stores and eBay.
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Nov 25, 2006, 07:50 PM
    Have you considered a call service? You could take calls for individuals or businesses after hours, or provide "wake-up call" services. All easy to do from your home. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home based business registrations [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: lor="Red"] hi i would like to register for a home based business, but i have no way of sending my fees to the survey company, they only accept credit cards or money order (canada / usa). i don't have a credit card, and i am in cebu,...

Easy Home Based Business [ 1 Answers ]

I am planning to start some dropshipping program on Ebay. Can U suggest the evergreen HOT business area.

Home based typing opportunities [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if there is anyone that is aware of typing on-line opportunities - I've researched some of the ads that are out there but it becomes a virtual nightmare when you try to eliminate online scams. Anyone out there have good advice:

View more questions Search