Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cozoDOP2 Posts: 112, Reputation: 0

Feb 15, 2010, 10:58 PM
    Why AsianMassage parlos near POlice station and police doesn't stop them?
    I mean the ones where they provide sexual services. There is one right there close to sheriff station. They have a sign ssaying "MASSAGE" and it's easy to go there. But then I though police went after these kind of businesses. I even saw it on TV.

I went insde just to investigate and I talked to the lady at the counter. And she just said "massage 60 dollar"... but I mean, this people are still working and doing their stuff.

I thought police would get them.
    Does police care or only if a ton of guys go there at the same time? Or only if the girls are under age?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2010, 11:02 PM

Wow. You saw it on TV. Like that's proof. The police don't shut them down because they need evidence. How do you know they provide sexual services? Did you buy sexual services? I've also seen on TV where they arrest the men that go in looking to buy sex...
    cozoDOP2 Posts: 112, Reputation: 0

Feb 15, 2010, 11:05 PM

I investigated and there's a site where people have REVIEWED that massage parlor. And then another time I heard about it from a coworker.
    They do massages, then offer you Full sex , or other sex stuff.

I got to say when I went in there to investigate, it smelled nasty.
    So I had to go out cause I was vomiting. I wonder if it was the smell of feet or the sick slimy body fluids

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Police Stop [ 3 Answers ]

In the U.K, is it legal for an off duty police person to arrest me having shown me his badge?

Should we go to the police? [ 25 Answers ]

Me and my friend have this friend and her boyfriend has been hitting her and he threatens her all the time and he even held a gun to her head at one point fallows her everywhere and has these freaky mind game type things and the other day he poked her in the eye and made her blind in one eye I mean...

Can Police use gas station to sit in? [ 18 Answers ]

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this question so sorry if its not. My friend owns a gas station and the police constantly use the parking lot to sit in and monitor traffic. Sometimes they park right in the entrance, hindering people from going in and out correctly (in essence, making...

Screenplay: Police Ask for ID [ 2 Answers ]

I'm writing a screenplay. Here's the situation, and the legal question(s) that arise from it. I have a character who is suspected of art theft. He has not been charged. It turns out he is out of town. A police detective, who has come to question him questions a neighbor who lives in the same...

View more questions Search