Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tigerlil79 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2010, 07:47 PM
    How do you get recognized for anything
    I need to know how to get recognized! I play softball and I sing in my spare time, I'm only in seventh grade! I need help!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2010, 12:10 AM
    Hi, tigerlil79!

Does your school have a choir or chorus and maybe musical theater productions?

Also, are is there a music class that your in at your school, or maybe might be in the future, please?

Thanks!

Feb 16, 2010, 08:35 AM

No there is nothing to help me live my dream at my school!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2010, 08:41 AM
    What is your dream? Getting a good education?

Feb 16, 2010, 09:47 AM

Well you but also to be a singer and softball player

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get recognized as a singer [ 10 Answers ]

Well, I live in Nebraska, I'm 11 years old, and in 6th grade. I absolutely LOVE singing. When I say my night prayers, I always add that I want to be a singer when I grow up. I am in my church choir, I am also in my All City Girl's Choir. I have been in 2 local plays, and I dance. But, my life long...

Revenue Recognized [ 5 Answers ]

Am I on the right track, if not please help me: :confused: A retailer earns a 10% commission on the sale of a $150,000 home. The realtor lists the home on June 5, the sale occurs on June 12 and the sellers pay the realtors the $15,000 commission on July 8. When should the realtor recognize revenue...

CD device not recognized [ 2 Answers ]

My cd is not working on my Gateway. When I push the open button on the tower itself nothing happens. When I restart the computer I get an error that the cd device is not recognized and it does not come up in My Computer. Any guesses?

Printer not Recognized [ 7 Answers ]

I am very new to networking. I recently setup a Linksys Wireless network for 3 of the computers in my house. All computers are running XP Pro. I did not use the Windows Wireless Network setup wizard. I simply configured the router then use the provided software with the cards and enabled WEP. I...

View more questions Search