Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hockeyunh77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2010, 05:22 PM
    Help me Fiqure out this Girl please
    Hi, there is this girl Maria in my dorm that I met a week ago, As soon as I met her she was very nice. Then she friend requested me a couple days later and seemed very forward which was fine because she is a beautiful italian girl. So as soon as she friend requested me I asked her if she wanted to go to my hockey teams party. She said sure and gave me her number. Then she texted me and said things like " I'm in the lounge stop by if you want". So I went to the lounge and I started talking with her for like 1:30- 2 hours and about her life and about mine. She talked about her family talked about her likes dislikes then a little later that night we went onto the party but the party wasn't starting up till later.
    So she texted me " should I come wait in your room" and we were sitting up on the wall on my bed and doing little flirting like talking about more things like family. I told her I would teach her how to skate, and she said pinking promised then I kissed her pinky. Then I would make comments like on her earings and things like that and she would say things like your so nice etc. She hugged once I tolded her something that happened in my past. I didn't try in kiss her because I didn't want to be to forward or get slapped. Then after about 45 Minutes we left for the party and for part of the way I had my hand around her and she had hers around mine. When we got to the party it was totally pack counldn't move then we went in the basement where their wasn't as much people. And we Grinded for a couple songs and she seemed into me. Some of my teammates came down and were saying stuff like your getting tonight and things like that. A lot of my teammates have a big ego and Im not like that. So a little after that she said that she wanted to leave to go to a Frat so we left and started walking towards the Frat but I guess it was closing early. She was getting a lot of texts and I guess her roommate was throwing up. We were walking back it seemed like she was walking faster and just wanted to get back I was talking with her I wanted to make a move but not get hit. I asked her if anything was wrong. She said no, but it seemed like when one of my teammates said something out load that hurt her feelings because she was totally different. We went back towards the dorm and she didn't go in her room IDK why but she went in the room near mine and looked like she hungout in there.
    Now whenever I talk with her she seems like she isn't as enthused to talk with me or wants to she me as much. I text her and she doesn't seem to text me back as quickly. What should I do Should I confront her, Should I tell her that I like her a lot and made a mistake not to kiss her in my room, I would like help please. Is this girl toying with me or what.
    dynocompe Posts: 331, Reputation: 56

Feb 15, 2010, 05:55 PM

I wouldn't say you made a mistake not kissing her. I would maybe apologize for your fellow team mates and how they were acting and what they were saying. I am a hockey player too, and I know how those situations can be. I would apologize and tell her your not like them, and that you hope she gives you a chance to prove that.
    From your post, it didn't seem like she was upset that you never kissed her, you made it sound like she got offended by what your fellow team mates were saying
    LivingtheLifeinFLA Posts: 137, Reputation: 29

Feb 16, 2010, 02:47 PM

No way you apologize or tell her you like her, that's groveling. She wants a man.

Just lay back and let her come to you if she likes you she will make it easy for you.

Plus, what's the big deal about kissing her right away, it will come in time.

Wait a week, text something like this, "hockey game (or whatever) this Friday, you game, promise my lame teammates wont be around" .

If she goes for it or gives you an alternative you are golden, if not then she's not interested. Stop pursuing, go to friend mode and see if she comes around after she gets to know you in a group situation.

Feb 16, 2010, 07:36 PM

I disagree, if you haven't noticed she is very turned off from the comments the hockey team made. Why? Well I don't know if you know hockey players! But a lot of them just try and sleep with girls. That is there only intention! So this girl doesn't want to just be a notch on the old belt or bed post!
    That is why I would definitely apologize for the comments your team mates made and assure her that you are not just looking for a hook up.
    If you lay back and wait, she isn't going to be coming around, she is already turned off, and you guys don't have any history for her to miss you.
    So I would be making contact with her and talking to her about this, otherwise she will be gone.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2010, 07:49 PM

Dyno, please try not to generalize people. I am a hockey player, and so are a lot of my friends. We don't refer to girls that way, I've never been one to sleep around and actually take quite a bit of offense to your comment like that. There are a lot of guys that act like that and aren't just "hockey players"

As for the OP,
    I'd text her and apologize for your teammates and explain to her that you like her and don't want her to think that you feel the same way as they do
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 16, 2010, 08:37 PM

I think your getting carried away by one encounter, I would just see if she wants to hang out again.

Feb 17, 2010, 06:04 AM

I am a hockey player as well! I was not generalizing at all, because its what his own hockey team did!
    I play hockey 3 days a week still, and still travel all around Canada for hockey tournaments.
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2010, 12:09 PM

Just ask her if she wants to hangout... in a different setting this time. Give it a little more time before you ask if she is interested in a relationship.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alien girl and human girl become friends 90s movie [ 3 Answers ]

I can NOT think of the name of the movie or characters for absolutely anything in the world. I know there was a teen age girl, she was a brunette and she was actually an alien that looked completely human. She was weird, not like the other people that lived in that town (that was right on the...

Girl dating 4 months breaks ups out of nowhere and lead me on. Confusing girl? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi all, this is very confusing dilemma Im facing.. I just came off a 7 year relationship with my ex fiancé about 9 months ago, I meet an awesome girl who at first I thought would be a rebound but she definitely swooped me off my feet.. I'm not sure if its because of our sexual chemistry and all...

Girl felx time to have sex look how long you make the rudeboi to sweat,girl flex [ 1 Answers ]

What's the name of the song that goes to this lyrics,girl flex time to have sex look how long you make the rude boy sweat girl flex

View more questions Search