Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bradgeen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2010, 03:44 PM
    Racing girlfriend to find movie title!
    It's a movie about a girl whose husband dies or something, and she meets this guy who reminds her of her previuos husband, and then they pretty much relive her relationship, he brings her a red rose to a piano recital, ice skating, and he's at a job interview and she ruins it by getting drunk, then they write letters about how they fell bury in a tree then come back a year later, but only he turns up, ANY IDEAS??
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Feb 15, 2010, 04:53 PM

I think it's http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Sassy_Girl_(2008_film)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a movie title. Very vague info, 80's movie [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... I only have a few images from the movie stuck n my head and am going nuts trying to remember the title... ... blonde girl lying on the bed with long curly or crimped hair ... guy in recliner, upset, gets a call and takes 2 rottweilers with him ... guy soots roach or bug on wall with a...

Trying to find movie title of a kidnap movie [ 2 Answers ]

This is a movie from 80's or early 90's. This is a sad ending kidnap story. I vaguely remember the title, it's a short title with 'kidnap' or 'missing' in it. Villain kidnaps the heroine asking for help. He follows her husband/boy friend all the time. He tortures her and finally kills her. I know...

Racing movie [ 6 Answers ]

This movie was on Usa network back in when they up all night. The movie was about a kid who had to race across town. All I remember about it was the car he raced in was buried under the football field. I am trying to find the name of it so I can buy it for my brother.

Never received title for racing trailer [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a racing trailer some years ago. The seller promised to send me the title and of course never did. Now I am interested in selling it, how can I do this without a title. The person has also moved out of the country, and I do not know how to contact them. It is paid for, I paid the...

Where can I find a good racing games (cars) online? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been trying to find a website that has good games but all of them are low quality and stupid racing games, if you know where I can play (online) racing games please. Write the website. I will be happy to check it out. I love to race. I guess all boys like to race. :D I am waiting.

View more questions Search