Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WBTR Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2010, 03:42 PM
    How to transfer photos from camera memory chip to computer using CX9400?
    We need to download pictures from our Cannon's memory chip into our home computer. The chip is plugged into our EPSON CX9400
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Feb 15, 2010, 04:25 PM
    The CX9400Fax manual indicates the photos may be transferred to the computer by simply copying them from the removable drive representing the card in Windows Explorer or the native file management utility of your operating system. The CX9400 needs to be installed and connected to the computer.
    Attached Images

leonard33 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2012, 08:57 AM
    I want to download pictures from the memory card in my Fujifilm FinePix 2650 into my HP Pavilion Slim Line with Windows 7 using a Targus unit. How do I do that?

Thanks for your help.
    leonard33 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2012, 08:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by leonard33 View Post
    I want to download pictures from the memory card in my Fujifilm FinePix 2650 into my HP Pavilion Slim Line with Windows 7 using a Targus unit. How do I do that?

Thanks for your help.
    Len
    lyman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2012, 08:38 AM
    How to install pictures from a cannon camera chip to a toshiba laptop,can't get computer to show it is pluged in to the laptop
    lyman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2012, 08:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lyman View Post
    how to install pictures from a cannon camera chip to a toshiba laptop,can,t get computer to show it is pluged in to the laptop
    Computer is vista,cannon camera

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer will not read memory chip from camera, any help? [ 1 Answers ]

My computer will not read my memory chip with all of my pictures from my camera! When I place it in the lot where it is supposed to go, it does nothing at all!

Obscene Photos on Just-Purchased Camera [ 4 Answers ]

I purchased a digital camera last night at a reputable well-known store. It was the last one of that type, but it was in the display case and was in perfect condition. I paid approximately $140.00 for it on sale, as well as a 2G memory card. I left the store and went to my car, placed an order...

I'm desperatly trying to transfer my video camera footage to my computer! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone my name is Kirsty and I'm currently studying a foundation in art and design. For some crazy, unknown to be reason I decided to make a video for my final major project. I have NOT planned it through one bit and I've come to the stage where I need to transfer my recordings so far onto my...

Digital camera software and photos [ 7 Answers ]

I recently purchased a digital camera. I loaded the camera software into my computer without a hitch. I was also able to download the pictures from the camera onto the computer without a hitch. I am trying to send some of the pics by email. I accessed the software, I saw all my pictures, but...

Transfer photos from computer to Motoroker [ 1 Answers ]

Just got a Motoroker and would like to transfer some pics to use as wallpaper etc. When I try using Media Player, the phone says they are too large. Does anyone know if this is even possible or how to crop them down to a smaller pix?:confused: :o :o

View more questions Search