Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Summerford Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2010, 02:53 PM
    What if someone doesn't sign a Quick Deed Question
    My husband and I bought our house in August 2008 and we are trying to refinance. When the bank done the title search in August 2008 the deed came back clear. Now that we are trying to refinance the title search so that a previous owner (not the people that we bought the house from) needs to sign a quit claim deed. What happens if they do not sign the deed?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2010, 03:31 PM

Your Attorney didn't catch the error?
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Feb 15, 2010, 04:34 PM
    Get a copy of the title policy that was issued when you bought the house. If that search was clear then that company has to insure you. Give that to the current title company.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Quick deed [ 2 Answers ]

What effect does a quick deed have if the property is not paid for?

Quick deed [ 1 Answers ]

How do I do do a quick deed on my house??

I have to ask a quick question [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 14 and have had my period for almost two years and my period has been really long and its making me upset because I don't know what to do. Can someone help me figure this out?

A quick question! Actually... 2 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, If I have to enter into my journal the following two entries: Signed a 2 year rental agreement on a warehouse; paid $36,000 cash in advance for the first year Paid $3,000 cash for a one year insurance policy Do I subtract the portion of each payment related to the month, enter them...

Quick question [ 1 Answers ]

If you wire a 20 amp circuit and you were going to add a GFI outlet tothat circuit you should add a 20amp GFI outlet, correct? I may want to rewire my unfinished basement downstairs and bought a 20 amp breaker and 12-2 grounded line.

View more questions Search