Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mwari2010 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2010, 09:27 AM
    Is it possible to divorce in proxy in kenya
    My spouce wants to divorce me on line.we were married in an african christian marriage under the kenyan law.can he do this?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Feb 15, 2010, 09:33 AM

Don't think so.. he can file divorce to local family court and paper being served to you at the address overseas, but not automatic, online.
    mwari2010 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2010, 09:43 AM
    Can I than get a local kenyan advocate to represent me? And if so which courts will dissolve the marriage?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need sponsors for a trip to kenya. [ 3 Answers ]

I need to raise money for a trip I'm going on in two summers time. It is a trip to help different communitys in kenya. It is a rather expensive trip and I need all the money I can get. I was wondering whether you have any ideas to raise money or if you know any companys that will be interested in...

Why wouldn't obama be a you.s. Citizen even if kenya-born [ 55 Answers ]

Sen. John mccain was born in panama but nobody questioned his u.s. citizenship because his parents were u.s. citizens. Likewise, if pres. Obama were born in kenya, why wouldn't he also be a u.s. citizen because his mother was a u.s. citizen? What is the law? Do BOTH parents have to be us...

What small business would thrive in Kenya? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone!I plan to start a small business here in Kenya.Which business can I start,run and eventually thrive with 2000 US dollars?

View more questions Search