Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2010, 07:38 AM
    Anyone else seeing these responses?
    One more of these...

Someone asks a legal question - for example, "I don't have a job. My wife makes all the money. There's a Judgment against me. Can our joint checking account be frozen to pay the Judgment?"

Answer - "Yes. Joint funds are just that, joint. They belong to one or both of you."

Reply - "So you are saying that it's fair that my wife who never signed anything and didn't even know I had the charge card ..." blah, blah, blah.

I'm not saying what SHOULD happen or what's FAIR - I'm saying what the law is.

I need another vacation - soon.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 15, 2010, 07:47 AM

You are hereby allowed to go on vacation again. In fact take three weeks.

Tick
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2010, 07:57 AM

No vacation until you give us the juicy details of the last one :D
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2010, 08:37 AM

That's right Shaz, we want to know how breakfast with Goofy was!
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2010, 09:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    you are hereby allowed to go on vacation again. In fact take three weeks.

tick

I will pick you up on my way through Canada and we will go on an Alaskan cruise. Start packing and wait for my phone call.
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2010, 09:54 AM

Okay, Judykaytee goes to Disneyworld - checked into the hotel. Mistake involving the reservation - two TWIN BEDS. (What hotel has twin beds?) Moved to a room with a king size bed but shower, no bathtub. I'm a "soak and read" person. Moved to another room. I was considering turning around and going home.

But then the trip turned out to be... well, wonderful! Breakfast with Goofy was nice - he didn't actually eat breakfast with me. He sort of passed through and shook my hand. I was disappointed because I wanted to discuss international affairs with him. Anyway, the second day two what I thought were squirrels were wandering around the restaurant. Ended up they are chipmonks, Chip and Dale. I never heard of them.

We toured every park from dawn until dusk. It was wonderful! Epcot was spectacular, educational, interesting - we wandered around the theme parks but I especially loved the Animal Kingdom part. The Vet section was fascinating.

It was all over much too soon - we had a direct flight so we were able to get home, unlike other people at the resort - and we got to spend a ton of time ALONE, just the two of us, no schedules, no plans to make, nothing.

It was glorious!

And we get married in 19 days! (Oh, I still have 3 dresses to get married in and haven't chosen. I'll go to the other link when I get two minutes and you can vote on a dress!)
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2010, 11:06 AM

Sounds like an amazing trip - except for having to switch rooms so many times! Really, what hotel room has twin beds?

I'll have to check for your other thread; don't think I've seen it. WOW- 19 days!

By the way, I can't believe you'd never heard of Chip and Dale. Where you been JKT? :p
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2010, 11:09 AM

When you don't have children you miss a lot of stuff!

(I still haven't found out who Chip and Dale are - I assume they have a movie or something?)
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2010, 11:15 AM

Actually Chip and Dale aren't in any movies these days. They were more popular when I was a kid; they were just part of the Disney gang. I admit, they were never as popular as Alvin and the Chipmunks because they didn't have a gimmick (like singing). Chip and Dale were just a couple of mischievous chipmunks. Or were they squirrels?
    Wait, I'm pretty sure they were chipmunks.
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2010, 01:35 PM

Here's a good one - can he get security clearance for possession of a firearm and assault if it was ONLY a domestic dispute. If this is how he treats his "partner" wonder how he'll treat strangers?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/crimin...ly-447855.html
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 17, 2010, 04:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I will pick you up on my way through Canada and we will go on an Alaskan cruise. Start packing and wait for my phone call.
    Oh Judy, Im disappointed. Tell the truth. Come on!!

We know your just going there to star in ice road truckers new season. :)

Honk HonK!!
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 17, 2010, 04:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nikosmom View Post
    Actually Chip and Dale aren't in any movies these days. They were more popular when I was a kid; they were just part of the Disney gang. I admit, they were never as popular as Alvin and the Chipmunks because they didn't have a gimmick (like singing). Chip and Dale were just a couple of mischievous chipmunks. Or were they squirrels?
    Wait, I'm pretty sure they were chipmunks.
    They would sing sometimes and were very popular during the "wonderful world of Disney" Sunday nights.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2010, 07:50 PM
    Breakfast with Goofy was nice - he didn't actually eat breakfast with me. He sort of passed through and shook my hand. I was disappointed because I wanted to discuss international affairs with him.
    Yikes! I'm worried because you wanted to get all deep and meaningful with Goofy - I suspect he's a kangaroo or two short in the top paddock (old Aussie expression for not much upstairs), and might still think that the US is at war with Russia.

Hey, I want to vote on the dresses too - I liked the sound of the crocheted number...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Homeostatic responses [ 6 Answers ]

I need help on this... can't seem to find an answer and I'm finding it difficult. What are the probable homeostatic resonses to chnges in the internal environment during exercise?

Information on getting better responses [ 2 Answers ]

Just some general information that may help you get a better answer. The first thing to do with any pest problem is to figure out what you're dealing with. A detailed description of insects is not as useful as where it was found and what the circumstances of finding it were. Taking a...

Any responses? [ 6 Answers ]

Anybody know anything about hydroquinone

Short responses. What do they mean? [ 1 Answers ]

There is a girl I like, she is extremely shy. I have tried to converse with her over email, giving her compliments, asking her general questions, to try to get her to talk with me. She always responds, but with one or two words... not enough to reply to. I see her at school, but I know she would...

View more questions Search