Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hayleyanimals Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2010, 05:26 AM
    My husband is jealous of my relationship with my 19 year old son.
    My husband is jealous of my relationship with my 19 year old son. He now doesn't want to go on weekends away with him anymore only with me and says he doesn't want our daughter living with us when she finishes uni as he says she's against him as well.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2010, 05:44 AM

I wonder do you spend a lot of your free time with your son?

Could it be that now the children are getting older he was hoping to spend more time with you and do things with just you?

Your son is 19,I'm sure he has lots of outside activities,school,work his own circle of friends as well.

Family holidays are nice,and the odd weekend away,but its nice just to be a couple as well.
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2010, 05:49 AM

Kids need to be on their own and you need to spend time with your husband, alone. It doesn't mean he doesn't love them, he just needs time with you.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2010, 07:00 AM

Clarify "jealous".

What is he doing? What is the basis for the way he's feeling? Is he insinuating an inappropriate relationship or is he just saying that you spend too much time together? How long have you been married? Are either of the kids biologically his?

A little more info please...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm jealous of my boyfriend's relationship with his 7 year old daughter [ 11 Answers ]

I feel ridiculous admitting this but I'm jealous of the relationship my boyfriend has with his 7 year old daughter. We've been dating almost 2 years, and there has been so much stress! We're both divorced, and met while we were separated. Both of our spouses left us.I have no children, (I'm 41) and...

My ex husband has not seen our son for over a year [ 6 Answers ]

I got divorced June of 2006. My ex husband is an active drug user. He had standard order of visitation(every other weekend and every Wed) up until 11/07. The last time he saw our son was June 29 2007. He just stopped calling and then in November of 07 I took him to court for the drug use and...

Building a relationship with a 17 year old step son [ 2 Answers ]

I am a mother of 7 one being a step child. I have tried everything to get to know and build a worth wile relationship with my step son but he keeps me at arms length if even that close. His childhood was rather dysfunctional with his mom's drinking and his parents fighting. When I say fighting I...

How can my husband adopt my son from the relationship before? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! I am married and have two beautiful children.My son is from my ex boyfriend who doesn't care about the child and also he is not in USA.My husband and I have a daughter together. My husband wants to give our son his last name. How do we do that?Me and my son are not US residents,but my husband...

My husband wants to adopt my 3 year old son [ 1 Answers ]

My son's biological father was physically and mentally abusive to me and my son I left him and filed an order of protection against him I haven't seen or made contact with him since, now it has been almost three years and I recently married my husband and he wants to adopt my son is there any way...

View more questions Search