Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anamika3013 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2010, 03:59 AM
    How can my 5yr old daughter have thick hair
    My 5 yr old daughter has got thin hair .Pl tell me how to make her hair thick and dense.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2010, 05:36 AM

Why, What is the problem with thin hair. Please tell me.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2010, 07:03 AM

Many kids have "thin" hair as until their baby hair is replaced by thicker/coarser hair. Depending on genetics, her hair may be destined to be thin/fine. There are products on the market to give hair the appearance of being thicker or fuller.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best hair product to tame unruly damaged wavy hair- thick [ 1 Answers ]

What products can I use when str8ning that help repair?

I have this thin hair and I hate it! I really want a lush and thick hair [ 2 Answers ]

I was not really blessed wd lush and thick hair ever since... do you know sum natural treatment or any products which will help me have the thick hair I always want? HELp me... :confused:

I want thick healthy hair [ 3 Answers ]

My hair was never as thin as it is now. It has been thin for the past 16 years and everyone reminds me of it. What are the reasons for my hair thinning? I'm only 30.

Thick Hair [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old and I am Colombian and I have thick black hair. I used to part it back in the day, but now I'm doing other things, but the flip doesn't work good, unless I cut it short and usually the haircutters cut it too short to do anything so I have to wait for it do grow some length to comb...

View more questions Search