Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dileep45 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2010, 01:55 AM
    I want to know my future
    Service line in future.& financial status.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 15, 2010, 02:02 AM
    We don't read peoples future as we are NOT Psychics..
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2010, 05:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dileep45 View Post
    service line in future.& financial status.
    Well it is all what you make it. You can change your own future by the choices you make.

Future job, well it depends on how determined you are to get the job and training you want.

Depending on how you do, will depend on your financial status.

Just do not rely on so called psychics to guide your life. Only you and your spirit within can guide it for you if your willing to listen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About my future [ 3 Answers ]

Salam I want to know about my marriage or marriage life Thanks

The future is us [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I'm writing another book. I want it to be about a boy that escaped the government. Kind of like that old sci-fi show the dark angel. The government has been doing experiments on a group of teens sense they were 10 and they gave them a serum that gives them powers, can you give me ideas of...

My future [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I want to become medical lab technologist and not sure if I'm going to get in. I'm wondering what will my future be this, or something else

Using future value of single amount, future value of annuity table. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, my question is how do you know when to use the Future of value of single amount table, and when to use the future value of annuity table?

What to do in the future [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I'm about finish school in about 1 1/2 years and I don't know what do in the furure. I ve got to rough idea but I don't know what subject or engineering profession it goes under. I want to something in deisgn like in engineering, design and R&D for things like cars, planes and other...

View more questions Search