Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nukua Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2010, 10:30 PM
    My husband is cheating. Can I leave the state if I am pregnant?
    Can I leave the state if I am pregnant but want to leave my husband?
    cmarcus Posts: 19, Reputation: -3

Feb 14, 2010, 10:59 PM

You can leave state
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2010, 10:22 AM

Please post each question ONCE and give all the circumstances - asked and answered.
    shallidivorse Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2010, 05:07 AM

Don't do anything you will regret, take time to calm down, I have recently been in a similar situation, can you give more details of what's happened.
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2010, 06:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shallidivorse View Post
    Dont do anything you will regret, take time to calm down, I have recently been in a simular situation, can you give more details of whats happened.

What "details" would make a difference? This is a legal question - husband cheating or not cheating - can pregnant woman leave her husband, leave the State?

Yes.

In another post she asks additional legal questions concerning divorce but, yes, she is an adult person and able to travel when/where/how she wishes, pregnant or not.
    shallidivorse Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2010, 06:59 AM

More details will help answer the question, should she leave, does she know for sure. If she is pregnant she is in a very vulnerable state of mind. I just wanted her to think things over before she leaves.
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2010, 07:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shallidivorse View Post
    More details will help answer the question, should she leave, does she know for sure. If she is pregnant she is in a very vulnerable state of mind. I just wanted her to think things over before she leaves.

This is turning into a chat site which is not allowed but re-read the question which is "CAN she leave the State," not "SHOULD she leave the State."

I realize your marriage is going through a rough patch and your husband has also cheated but that experience doesn't translate well when it comes to this particular question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Caught husband cheating, how do I know when it's time to leave? [ 19 Answers ]

Nine months ago, I found out that my husband was having an affair and had a one night stand with at least one other person. He was traveling 100% for work so it was very easy for him to hide it from me. We have gone through counseling and have tried hard to make the marriage work. I will say that...

My husband is cheating. Can I leave the state if I am pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 3 months pregnant and I found out my husband is cheating. Can I move to another state and file for a divorce in that state after the baby is born?

Husband cheating 7years. Should I leave and let them be together? [ 4 Answers ]

He has a sexual addiction and is apparently in love with this other person but will not leave home. She continues in an uncommitted relationship with him but has other male friends also. The moment we separate she and he continue to engage in more open relationships. His sister and mother are now...

Trying to decide whether to leave a cheating husband [ 5 Answers ]

I have been married for 11 years to my high school sweetheart. We've been together a total of 18 years and have two children. Last summer, I found out that my husband was having an affair with a mutual friend. Six months later, he confessed that he had several affairs in the past before the one...

Husband cheating and girlfriend pregnant [ 9 Answers ]

My husband of 8 years announced last night that he has been having an affair and his girlfriend is pregnant. They are both attorneys. We have 2 kids together and what I thought was a pretty good marriage. My husband and I make about the same amount of money and his girlfriend makes the same as...

View more questions Search