Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tidy tightwad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2010, 09:25 PM
    New construction cleanup costs
    I have been asked to bid on a new construction project. It includes dusting surfaces, vacuuming carpeted areas and some hard surface ceramic tile cleanup. The total square footage is 26,000.
    Cleaningman23 Posts: 255, Reputation: 5

Apr 10, 2010, 08:26 AM

Ask this question under business and you well get a answer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Construction cleanup and crime scene cleanup [ 11 Answers ]

Im starting a janitorial business in California, and part of my business that I am going to be doing is construction cleanup and crime scene cleanup. I need help with knowing what routes to go for the both of those.

Construction costs [ 3 Answers ]

I am building a home on a cost basis. The cost for my foundation was 2x the estimated cost. The builder is blaming the cost of concrete. The basement was poured in March and the contract was signed 3 months prior. Did the cost of contrete go up 100% in that time? Thank you

Construction Site Cleanup [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to get ballpark costs for construction site clean up. I am starting my own cleaning business and would like to bid but would like to know general information before I try it.

Construction cleanup [ 1 Answers ]

I am wanting to know how much to charge to do a construction cleanup for a rec building? How should I type up my bid? I am new to this and I have no idea what I should charge for windows etc.. should it all be included in the overall price?

View more questions Search