Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1225 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2010, 09:02 PM
    Installing a front panel on a bosch dishwasher. It matches the kitchen cabinet doors
    Installing a cabinet door on a bosch dishwasher

Check out some similar questions!

Installing bypass shower doors and the shwer walls aren't plumb so doors have gaps [ 2 Answers ]

Cannot adjust shower doors to align correctly because shower walls aren't plumb... the shower bypass doors/rails etc are level and plumb but they leave gaps because the wall of the shower isn't plumb... any way to correct that enough to align the doors? Out of plumb appx 1/8 " on both sides. ...

Installing bypass shower doors and the shwer walls aren't plumb so doors have gaps [ 0 Answers ]

Cannot adjust shower doors to align correctly because shower walls aren't plumb... the shower bypass doors are level and plumb but they leave gaps because the wall of the shower isn't plumb... any way to correct that enough to align the doors? Out of plumb appx 1/8 " on both sides.

Replacing bedroom hollow doors with 6 panel pine doors. [ 4 Answers ]

I am replacing my bedroom hollow doors with 6 panel pine doors. My problem is that the 6 panel pine doors are not fitting properly. When I hung one door with the same size hinges I was able to put the screws in the same holes as the old ones but the door will not close. The new door is about...

Painting kitchen cabinet doors [ 22 Answers ]

I am ready to paint my wood kitchen cabinet doors. They have been removed sanded and ready to go. I will be spraying with air spray gun. I have compressor and gun with, of course, a moisture filter in line. I need suggestion on what primers and with what type of paint, thinner if needed and what...

Bosch dishwasher will not drain [ 3 Answers ]

6 months ago machine would not drain; all impeller blades broken; fitted new motor/impeller unit; worked beautifully; moved house last week, installed machine in new kitchen; machine will not drain. Impeller blades all present, motor not sized. Only difference I can think of is that drain tube is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.