Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mkristien Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2006, 10:57 PM
    Teen
    What kind of diets and exercises and she do? She is now a cheerleander and is scared about fitting into a unaform. What do you think could help.
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2006, 01:01 AM
    A well balanced diet with foods like: fruits, vegetables, whole-grains, and fat-free or low-fat milk and milk products, Meats, Beans, Fish, and Nuts.
    See this site for more detailed information on proportions and serving sizes.
    http://www.kidshealth.org/kid/nutrit...d/pyramid.html

Kae

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teen looking for hobby [ 15 Answers ]

Hi everyone. This problem has been bugging me for several months now, so I'm giving one of these sites a go, seeing as I can't find the answer myself. The point is, I want to find a hobby. Seems simple, right? Well, for me, not really... My life feels like there is something missing. I...

I Know A Teen Molester [ 91 Answers ]

My 15yr.old Nephew Is A Teenage Molester. My Sister Wants Me To Help Her Get Him Help, But We Can't Find Anyone That Will Help Her W/o Threatening To Turn Her In To Have Her Other Kids Taken Away. I Have Called Every Mental Facility In Our State. They All Say They Will Turn Her In To Dhs. This Is...

Hi I'm a Pregnant Teen [ 5 Answers ]

And I have a lot of questions. They might sound silly but.. hehe I'm just looking for some help. So please answer my questions! First Question - Does my baby pee inside of me? Second Question - Is there anything that can help my daily nauseousness Third Question - Is constipation normal ...

Teen Dating? [ 10 Answers ]

I was wanting to know who you people think should pay for dates. The teen girl or teen guy or would it be best to split the cost ?

Teen [ 1 Answers ]

How do you giv a girl the best orgasm? :confused:

View more questions Search