Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saonline Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2010, 09:56 AM
    How to convince a hindhu parents for a muslim girl
    I am hindhu boy (marati)... I love a muslim girl... help me to convince my parents...
    kunalone Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2011, 01:44 PM
    I am sailing in the same boat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a Bangalore muslim girl marry a kerala muslim guy? [ 4 Answers ]

Assalamualaikum... I am a muslim girl from bangalore and am in love with a kerala muslim guy,we both like each other and want to get married.my parents have no objections,his side all are agreeing including his mother and relatives except his father.his mother and rest all can't take a decision...

How to convince parents for marriage with girl 2 years elder to me ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Me and my girlfriend both are Hindu but our cast is different. She is 2 years elder to me. We love each other and understand each other. Now we want to convert this love into a good married life. Her mom is ready to accept me, her dad may accept me... But I did not talk to my parents...

How to convince parents to get industrial piercing [ 29 Answers ]

Well ever since my friend convinced me to get the industrial piercing, ITS BEEN ALL I COULD THINK ABOUT. Its driving me crazy and my friend is supposed to get it next month. I'm supposed to go with her. When I first asked my mom she said she would think about it(and I know her, it was more like a...

When a girl died tell what is the status of girl either she is muslim or not [ 1 Answers ]

When a girl died tell what is the status of girl either she is muslim or not

How to convince my girlfriend parents [ 2 Answers ]

Actually this is very common questionhow can I want to convince my girlfriend parents to accept as there boy for whom they are looking for a girl. My girlfriend is under very tensed position because her parents are not accepting me as rite choice for her

View more questions Search