Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katrod13 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2010, 09:00 AM
    My dog is droolin really bad and she has an bad smell what should I do
    My dog is drooling really bad and she has a bad smell to her, all she does is sleep
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 14, 2010, 09:01 AM

How old is your dog ?

Tick

Feb 14, 2010, 09:06 AM

My dog is 4 yrs old
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 14, 2010, 09:07 AM

If your dog has those conditions, then I would make a vet visit as soon as possible.

Tick

Feb 14, 2010, 09:07 AM
    How old is your dog ?

She's 4 yrs old
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2010, 09:46 AM

Excessive drooling is always a worry, I would be getting her to the vet asap.

How long has the smell been there?
    Where is the smell coming from? (mouth, skin, rear end etc?)
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Feb 15, 2010, 11:26 AM

Could be tooth decay, gum disaesae, could be something embedded in the gums or toung. Could be chipped or a broken tooth as well. Dogs drool when they have pain. There are many reasons a dog is in pain; for example, bloating, poisoning, infections such as ear infections or urinary tract infections, just to name a few. If you suspect that your dog is drooling because of pain, check for other telltale signs that may confirm your dog is in fact in pain. What type of dog do you have and have they been vaccinated for rabies?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bad Dog or Bad Owners [ 17 Answers ]

4 months ago I rescued a yorkie from the pound. She was a little scruffy thing, but I instantly feel in like. The pound gave an estimate of her age of about 1 year, however, when she went to the vet he says five or six years. I asked the pound how she came to be in their possession and she...

Bad smell [ 2 Answers ]

Our bathroom tub gets clogging up and I have to shop vac it every day. So yesterday I put draino down the drain. Well, bad idea because the smell pushed us out of the house for the night. We opened all the windows and the smell seems better today. What can I do about the smell and drain.

Very Bad smell [ 1 Answers ]

There is a very bad smell in my office, like a dead amimal have you any ideas how to find were it is coming from please

BAD SMELL I have a very bad smell coming from my toilet [ 3 Answers ]

I live on a slab, older house & have a horrible smell coming from one of my bathrooms, also there are nats flying out of my shower drain. Do you have any idea on what this could be... I really don't have the money for a plumber... please let me know any suggestions... Thank You :confused: ...

Bad luck, bad karma, or bad self-esteem? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently heard once again a comment I've heard many, MANY times over the past several years: "You and your husband have worse luck than anyone else I know!" and I have one question: "Why is that?" You see, just about the time we get to the point we can manage to keep up on all our monthly...

View more questions Search