Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smopuim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2011, 08:58 PM
    Hello

Check this http://bimg2.mlstatic.com/s_MLM_v_F_f_73961705_7240.jpg

Or

http://i41.tinypic.com/1z56fit.jpg

That's from a guy who is currently selling those and he sells also in the united
    coffeenocr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2012, 07:09 PM
    They are great just can't find them
    Stealth1k Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2012, 11:12 AM
    About 20 years ago I had a Pinto,not your average Pinto but a 302 dual quad C4 and narrowed 8 3/4 with 4:10
    It burned oil and blew smoke rings out the exhaust. I saw the product in JC Whitney since a kid and said what the hell, at about a cost of less than $15. I followed the directions warmed the engine removed the plugs put 6 pellets in each cylinder replaced the plugs pured in the "motor honey" was like STP oil treatment thick stuff and started the engine. (the oil was fresh about a quart down).

UNBELIEVABLE!! I watched the smoke rings just stop! Now as I recall it said to drive easy for 600 miles (remember 20 year old memory) and for a week or two I drove easy and this was my daily driver mind you driving into NYC for school daily.

The car no longer smoked, oil consumption none visible on the dipstick, wow!

Well one night we went out street racing (at a time when the man did not take your car) and I lined up next to some car and when we hit it my friends said it was like a scene out of James Bond or like an old diesel pumping out massive amounts of black soot. When I returned from the run (yes I won) once again the blue smoke from the exhaust was visible.

I have been thinking about this product recently as a friends car burns a lot of oil and I want to try this miracle fix once again, this time trying to figure out just what the stuff is and what exactly it is doing.

WHERE DO I GET IT?

Chris an automotive technician and teacher
    thewraith Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2013, 07:28 AM
    If you still have them they are pure GOLD. I used them a couple of times back in the early 80's, the last time I used them in a 1979 Pontiac grand prix that was starting to smoke, I ran the car for two years with no further problem.
    People started to use this product to restore an engine and sell the car. Apparently the Dealers and the Government didn't like the practice so they forced it off the market. But this product was no joke.

Feb 28, 2013, 07:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NITRO-BTU View Post
    Check with JC. WHITNEY & CO. They sell it. Popular Science magazine shows it advertised back in the 60's. Thanks, Jim.
    I used them a couple of times back in the early 80's, the last time I used them in a 1979 pontiac grand prix that was starting to smoke, I ran the car for two years with no further problem.
    People started to use this product to restore an engine and sell the car. Apparently the Dealers and the Government didn't like the practice so they forced it off the market. But this product was no joke.

Feb 28, 2013, 07:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealth1k View Post
    About 20 years ago I had a Pinto,not your average Pinto but a 302 dual quad C4 and narrowed 8 3/4 with 4:10
    It burned oil and blew smoke rings out the exhaust. I saw the product in JC Whitney since a kid and said what the hell, at about a cost of less than $15. I followed the directions warmed the engine removed the plugs put 6 pellets in each cylinder replaced the plugs pured in the "motor honey" was like STP oil treatment thick stuff and started the engine. (the oil was fresh about a quart down).

UNBELIEVABLE!!!! I watched the smoke rings just stop! Now as I recall it said to drive easy for 600 miles (remember 20 year old memory) and for a week or two I drove easy and this was my daily driver mind you driving into NYC for school daily.

The car no longer smoked, oil consumption none visible on the dipstick, wow!

Well one night we went out street racing (at a time when the man did not take your car) and I lined up next to some car and when we hit it my friends said it was like a scene out of James Bond or like an old diesel pumping out massive amounts of black soot. When I returned from the run (yes I won) once again the blue smoke from the exhaust was visible.

I have been thinking about this product recently as a friends car burns a lot of oil and I want to try this miracle fix once again, this time trying to figure out just what the stuff is and what exactly it is doing.

WHERE DO I GET IT??

Chris an automotive technician and teacher

I used them a couple of times back in the early 80's, the last time I used them in a 1979 pontiac grand prix that was starting to smoke, I ran the car for two years with no further problem.
    tucjuke Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2013, 02:42 PM
    Typical. They worked too well so they were forced off the market.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mechanical Engineering versus Aeronautical Engineering [ 3 Answers ]

I am asking about the relationship between Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering. Is it possible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering postgraduate degree after completing Mechanical Engineering undergraduate degree? How is the demand for Aeronautical Engineering graduates?

Grown Up Cats Eating Only Pellets [ 6 Answers ]

Sirs, I have two cats around one year old.They refuse to eat anything else other than pellets that are meant for dogs and puppies (Pedigree).Sometimes they eat chicken liver or beef liver.They will not touch milk or even fish. Thanks and regards, ...

How to get a scholarship to yale [ 2 Answers ]

How do you get a scholarship to Yale? What entrance requirements do I need to have?

I Need A Scholarship To Yale Or Jhu [ 4 Answers ]

I really need help. I have a b+ average as a High school Senior. What are my chances in getting scholarships or even getting acceptance to Ivy league schools??

Heating with wood pellets [ 1 Answers ]

Dear community members, I have read the annotation for the article "The Technologies of Biomass and Coal Co-Combustion in Pulverized-Coal Furnaces" located Wood products and the idea of installing both wood pellet heating and coal heating systems in a house. Do yo know any examples when such...

View more questions Search