Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roger1234 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2010, 07:46 AM
    Missing persons accra ghana Looking for Labrams Osman missing since Feb 12, 4:30pm
    5ft.7in appox. 130lbs long dark brown hair caucasian, very attractive Labanon decent.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 14, 2010, 09:38 AM

What is this persons connection to you. Are they a citizen of that nation or of another ?

Have you contacted the local police in that area ?

Feb 15, 2010, 08:30 PM

Boy friend. Labrams is a citizen of Ghana. Labrams is a Christian woman and this is totally unchariacteristic for her to be missing. Local police have been notified. If anyone has any information of her where abouts please contact Accura police 233-21-77-7606
    Expert

Feb 15, 2010, 08:35 PM

When was the last time you saw her in person?

When was the last time you heard from her

Feb 15, 2010, 08:48 PM
    The last time I heard from her was Feb. 11, at appox. Midnight Ghana time. I have not physically met this woman as of yet. Her intent was to travel to Canada on the 13th where we where to meet. We have been communicating since June of last year. Everyone of whom I have spoken to that surrounds her life, has all indicated that she is a beautiful woman both physically and personality. Very compassionate, a teacher of young children. The last her mother saw her was on the 12th at appox. 4:30pm. She is very close to her mother and brother as she lost her father 2 yrs ago.
    Expert

Feb 15, 2010, 09:08 PM

Did you happen to send her money for her visa, and for plane fare prior to her missing

Feb 15, 2010, 09:24 PM

Yes, I did.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 15, 2010, 11:27 PM
    You have been well and truly SCAMMED.
    This is a classic..
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 16, 2010, 01:44 AM
    Say goodbye to your money and learn your lesson. You've been scammed! You might hear from her again when she needs more money though. Don't fall for it.

Feb 20, 2010, 07:49 PM
    You may be interested to know that I have been informed by her brother today, she was found on the front steps of her mothers home Friday morning Feb. 19th. Labrams brother has described her as being found half dead, unconscious, apparently druged, and after being found taken to a local hospital, she was still unconscious from my understanding as of this afternoon, so as of this time her family does not know what has happened to her.
    Expert

Feb 20, 2010, 07:55 PM

And guess what, she will need you to send more money to help with doctor.

Ghana is the biggest and most well known place in the world for dating scams.

Normally the other way is that they are robbed and lost their passport and money and need more.

Again this is just the way the scam works. As long as you keep sending money and believe their lies, they will keep it going.

It is a scam, she is now merely chatting with other men, using the same scam.

This family is merely a room full of people who play roles to get money from stupid people who did not watch the warnings on Opra, on 1000's of web sites, and on the embassy web site to Ghanna even.

Feb 20, 2010, 11:01 PM
    If in fact this is the case, there must be a way to catch and have them procecuted, is there not? After all they have been producing a great number of false legal documents if this is the case, passports, visas, airline tickets, medical reports, as well as other receipts.

Mar 28, 2010, 05:43 PM

I want to thank you for your input, and of course you where right, however I had to learn the very hard and difficult way, as my heart and gut feeling where in it, and we are dealing with very trained and polished actresses and actors, acting as a whole team. What I learned this week as she was expected to travel and arrive on Wednesday, was that all of her documents are all fraudulent. Although very professionally done and to the untrained eye appear legitimate. It was confirmed through British Air her ticket did not exist, through Canadian Immigration I found her travel visa was fraudulent. There are a great deal of people involved with this scam. I am hopeful no one else will have to go through what I have had to endure and the great expense.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2010, 08:34 AM

As a totally side issue - how/where did you first come into contact with this woman?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accra,Ghana passport or visa [ 21 Answers ]

Hi I am trying to marry a woman from Ghana would it be easyer for her to get passport or visa and come here or for me to go there and marry her than bring here back to usa anybody can help me with this not working with a lot of money here thanks

Visit accra ghana [ 1 Answers ]

I am palestinian have passport from palestine I want visit ghana but no empassy in my country so can some one do visa for me and stamp the visa in airport accra

Pastport visa from ghana accra [ 2 Answers ]

Need a agant for or notthank you

View more questions Search