Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DestinyMaShea Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Feb 14, 2010, 03:31 AM
    Do you think I am pregnant?
    OK well me and my boyfriend use the pull out method? We have used it for over a year and I haven't gotten pregnant. My last period started Jan 12. We used the pull out method again after that.. I don't remember the dates when we had sex bt we did a lot.Last week I was masterbating and when I was done I saw I was bleeding a little.. it happened like 3 times that week. Then he came over that weekend and we had sex again.. well now my period is a couple days late. I have had heartburn REALLY bad.. my stomach feels weird.. Been nauseated a little.. But been hungry a lot.. and I noticed I gained sum weight... But most of those happen when my period is about to come anyway... But I never EVER bleed from masterbating like I did that week.. And now my vagina is like always wet.. I don't know if that has nything to do with it? I'm just confused... about the bleeding.. Why my vagina is constantly wet? Any help would be nice.. THANKS
    cmarcus Posts: 19, Reputation: -3

Feb 14, 2010, 03:36 AM

I think you r go to the doctor asap

Feb 14, 2010, 03:38 AM

Yeah see but I go through this thinking I am every month.. I want to be. And every month I think I am and I am not.. does it matter that he doesn't inside me?
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2010, 03:49 AM

Can I ask what age you are?

Have you done a pregnancy test?

The pull out method is not a form of birth control.

Feb 14, 2010, 03:53 AM

Almost 19.. no I haven't done a test yet... and I know it isn't a form of birth control
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Feb 14, 2010, 04:03 AM

The Basics of Conception - Pregnancy

Baby Cost Calculator | Tools | BabyCenter

I posted two links,you might like to have a look at.

The first is the basics of conception,and how your body works during pregnancy,there are other information links to the side.

The second is a budget plan to calculate the estimated costs of a babies first year and the equipment you need.

Every women's body is different,and sometimes women have break through bleeding,it could have been from rough sex?

I suggest waiting until your period is late before taking a test and then seeing your doctor to comfirm if you are pregnant or not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

Am I pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I had sex about a week after I was off my period. We didn't use condoms but he "pulled out"and he doesn't think he let anything out. What is the chance or risk that I am actually pregnant?

Trying to get pregnant [ 11 Answers ]

It seem like no one is answering my question? I been in a relationship for a long time? Why have I not gotten pregnant? Is something wrong with me I been having a period every month since may, I used to be irregular, but now I'm not. So forget that he cheated cause happens but once again what is...

Really confused pregnant. Or not pregnant. [ 2 Answers ]

OK so I'm really confused.. I remember having a period mid week of Jan. I didn't have a period for the month of Feb. I'm normally regular and have a 28-30 day cycle. I have unprotected sex for the months of Jan and Feb. today March 17 I noticed there was light tan brown on the tissue I used. I've...

Am I pregnant [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I had an abortion on April 7th and still not had a period is this the normal timescale.I ve BEEN having sex for the last 4 weeks sometimes with no protection he used the withdrawl method stupid I know,I ve done a home test and it said pos can this be right so soon it's only 8 weeks.

View more questions Search