Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    champ559 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2010, 03:01 AM
    There was a movie where these guys were in robots like the ones in avatar
    They battled to the death. The movie came out in around the late 80s early 90s

Feb 14, 2010, 03:23 AM
    Guys were in robots like the ones in avatar but bigger like 3 stories
    This movie came out around the late 80s early 90s and the cotrolled these robots that were pretty big they trained and battled all I can remember are the machines.
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Feb 14, 2010, 10:35 AM

Maybe you mean this one. Not really sure.

Robot Jox (1990)

Feb 14, 2010, 02:29 PM

That's the movie thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie with little robots. [ 2 Answers ]

I can not think of the name of this movie where there is little robots... the familey is upset that there dinner is being closed to be knocked down... also I think the little robots live/and/or there is a scene where the little robot is sad in the shed... please help it is driving me crazy! :):)

Early 80's movie I think, about robots? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been racking my brain trying to identify a movie I saw as a kid for some time now. Hopefully now that I've found this site, someone may know what I'm talking about. Unfortunately I do not remember much about the movie at all, I was really young when I saw it. I am 32 now, so best I can...

Robots movie name [ 2 Answers ]

The new movie coming out wall-e, the robot on there was like a old movie in the late 80's early 90's. What was the movie called.

Movie about flying robots [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am trying to find a movie title. I believe that it was in the 90's.I remember it had little flying robots in it. Also I think at the end it had an older couple in an apartment and the little robots were outside the window.

View more questions Search