Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dijana Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Feb 14, 2010, 02:37 AM
    "insane" mother and aliens
    I cannot remember the title of this movie..
    In the beginning she lives alone with her husband. Later she finds out that she had a son. But everyone is telling her that it's not true. Then everyone I against her except for her neighbour. Later he also finds out that he had a daughter but his memories are vague. Then a woman finds out that the aliens kidnapped her son. In the end they give her son back to her cause they saw that the bond mother-child cannot be broken. And she finds out that her husband worked with aliens, that a lot of people were involved in this experiment
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Feb 14, 2010, 03:21 AM

It's The Forgotten (2004)
    dijana Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Feb 14, 2010, 04:27 AM

Yes yes yes thanks !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Discovery, Animal Planet, "Lost Tapes" series: "Monster of Monterey" (Sharon Novak) [ 28 Answers ]

I watched this premier episode last night: Sharon Novak did a 171 day solo sailing trip and web-cammed it for nothingabout the real story. My opinion of the family of Discovery Channels has dropped several notches. Does anyone know the real story? I'll be the first to apologize if the...

I wonder how you wright " My mother is my strenght" in latin?. its for a tatto [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I wonder how do you wright " My mother is my strenght" in latin?. its for a tatto Thank you :)

Can I force my "mother" to a DNA test [ 7 Answers ]

I am seeking closure for my adoption. I was born in 1983 I have all legal documentation with my name, birth record and adoption papers. I am 23 years old. I have the legal papers signed by my birth mother, the hospital and the lawyers. I have multiple birth certificates one with her name and one...

View more questions Search