Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Inova Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2010, 05:22 PM
    Entry delay not working on my new DSC 1832
    I installed and programmed a new 1832 panel. I set delay 1 at 30 sec, delay 2 at 45 sec and exit delay at 60 sec. The zone is set at delay 1. The exit delay works fine, but I get no entry delay at all. Alarm goes off as soon as the door is opened. Any ideas?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2010, 08:31 AM

In Zone Descriptions, Those zones need to be programmed as 01 and 02(Entry 1 and entry 2)Location 001.
    In Location 5 partition 1 should be a string of these numbers.. 030045060, then #.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DSC PC 1832 programming troubles [ 9 Answers ]

Hi…I am currently replacing an old DSC PC 2525 home security system with a newer PC 1832. The trouble is… I am having difficulty even getting to first base programming this unit Is there someone on board who can walk me through this? This is what I have: 2 new keypads.. a pk 5501 at the...

My craftsman keyless entry is only working on one garage door. Was working on both. [ 4 Answers ]

My keyless entry was working prior to vacation. We have two garage doors and each one has a different code. Only one code, and thus door, is now opening with the keyless entry pad. I replaced the battery, and that did not help. Any help is much appreciated. My garage door opener model number is...

Trouble with DSC 1832 programming [ 3 Answers ]

Recently I have installed dsc 1832 security system . So far I have done good. But I can not solve my smoke detector problem . Smoke detector is FSA-410BT 4-wire . I have run cat5 wire for this connection . The reason is simply - I had left over cat5 . I have used Bro for 12v+ and BLU for GND....

Dsc 1832 resistor value [ 1 Answers ]

I have a DCS 1832 and I am getting intermitting open. The wires at the control panel are tightly secured. It could be a resistor problem and I am unsure of to what the resitor value should be for the zones. Can you help?

Connecting DSC power 1832 alarm to phone line [ 4 Answers ]

Hello - I have a DSC power series 1832 alarm system that I want to connect to a central monitoring station. I have connected it to the phne line via a RJ31X telephone jack and cord set. I set up the system to monitor the phone line such that it should report an error when the phone line is no...

View more questions Search