Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xHypoCondriacx Posts: 118, Reputation: 3

Nov 24, 2006, 06:24 PM
    Does Shampoo 24-7 damage your hair?
    Does Shampooing your hair everyday morning day and night damage your hair?

Someone told me the chemicals dry it out.. hmm I'm wondering
    caesars charm Posts: 80, Reputation: 7

Nov 24, 2006, 08:01 PM
    I think washing your hair that much do damage your hair because I've always heard that you should let a little oil get to your scalp so you can maintain a healthy head of hair but hey who listens to that now.
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Nov 24, 2006, 10:07 PM
    I agree, it will strip all the natural oils out of your hair. If you are going to shampoo that often, at least use a good quality conditioner afterwards.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 25, 2006, 01:41 AM
    Yes, shampooing your hair every day tends to dry out the hair and irritate the scalp. But it's okay to shampoo your hair every day. I shampoo my hair every morning. After you shampoo, apply some conditioner on your hair. Hair conditioners helps smooth the cuticle and restore moisture in the hair.
    xHypoCondriacx Posts: 118, Reputation: 3

Nov 29, 2006, 04:00 PM
    Thx [=

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How bad do products like ColorZap damage hair. [ 18 Answers ]

I had a really nice light brown color in my hair but it started to take on this orangy tone, so a thought I'd refresh it. I chose a brand I had never used before. It was supposed to be a "light natural brown" but it turned my hair a sort of jet black. IT'S AWFUL and I HATE it. My hair is naturally...

Auto collision, no damage, said was not there [ 1 Answers ]

A car and I were stopped at a red light. I was doing something and my foot slipped off the break. I rolled into the car in front of me. There was no damage to either vehicle. The lady in the front car got out asked me to write down my name, phone # and license plate # and asked to see my driver...

Damage and loss. [ 2 Answers ]

Can you sue your auto insurance company if they want to total your damaged car out at a lesser value than you agree with?

Can wearing a barette damage my hair? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have thick, wavy, sometimes oily hair and I'm having a hard time taking care of it. A lot of times when I let it dry naturally it frizzes out and looks awful even if I put product in it, but when I try to blow-dry it, I feel like I'm damaging it even more with heat styling. I've noticed a lot...

Rita's damage! [ 1 Answers ]

My mother is an evacuee and is staying with us until her town gets the okay for residents to return. My question... she has a freezer and 'fridge with items that, by the time she returns home,will have gone VERY BAD!! After 3 to 4 weeks can the applainces be saved and cleaned of odor and how?? If...

View more questions Search