Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jcdevore Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2010, 02:38 PM
    Kids movie from 80s (puppets, jungle, key, lion, tree)
    I am looking for this movie I used to watch as a Kid.. I am not sure what year but I was born in 1986 so I think it had to have been made in the 80s or early 90s. I had it and it was a blue VHS tape. The characters were all puppets and it was about this boy that goes into the jungle that has all these different shapes and he goes around the jungle helping the animals. He makes a key out of the shapes to help a lion escape a cage. I think there is a character of a hunter in the movie. The main boy also helps another large animal out of a tree by making a slide with the shapes. I don't think it was a full length feature but I did own it on VHS. Do you have any clue what the name of the VHS was?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 13, 2010, 07:49 PM

Scroll down to heythere012985's response
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/movies...-138633-2.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids movie from the 80's (puppets, king, gem, wish, goblins.etc) [ 10 Answers ]

I know there are a fair amount of people out there trying to find the title of this movie. I decided to put some of the posts concerning this movie together and hopefully, it will spark someone's memory of the title. Some one out there has to know the title of this movie.... Are there any movies...

Obscure Puppets/Muppets Kids Movie from the 80's? [ 14 Answers ]

If it weren't for my mom and brother remembering this series of movies (or TV show? I dunno) I'd think maybe I imagined it. I can't find anything on wikipedia lists or anything for this: It was puppets or muppets, and they were kids, brother and sister. Somehow they would get transported into...

What was that 80s UK kids show with the magic tree? [ 3 Answers ]

There was an 80s kids show on UK television. My memory is poor, but here goes: There was a magic tree or seeds that made the tree grow sweets and useful household objects. The only other thing I remember is a green, fat monster. Do these few details ring a bell for anyone? What was...

Old kids movie (puppets, telescope, hot air balloon, evil minions) [ 2 Answers ]

Im trying to find the name of an old movie I watched when I was a kid. I used to own it bit I don't know where it went. I can't remember much of the plot. I remember there was an evil guy in some sort of tower or mountain with a telescope. I think his evil minions had no arms and really big...

View more questions Search