Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adcampa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2010, 02:20 PM
    I want to know how my Dad got killed in June 24, 1980. His name Luis Gonzales?
    My father went to work on June the 24th 1980, here in San Antonio, Texas. I want to know how he got killed at work and by who. We were just told a big truck ran him over.
    How can I get details?
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2010, 09:35 PM
    Ask the police for a report on the accident.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2010, 10:37 PM
    This is an old thread that is now archived. The same basic question was asked and answered on the following thread.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/bereav...ml#post2227122
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2010, 05:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    This is an old thread that is now archived. The same basic question was asked and answered on the following thread.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/bereav...ml#post2227122

Now I'm confused - if the two threads are the same and that's known, why aren't they combined?
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2010, 12:03 PM

You might go to the local library and check in the archived local newspaper to see if there is any additional information.

Your local police department should have something on their report that indicates whether they felt it was an accident or not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The name of a song from Luis Miguel [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I don't remember much the lyrics but I do know that I fell in love with the song when I first heard and saw the video-what I do remember mostly is the music video-In the video Luis Miguel is singing on a old fashion stage (the video I believe was in black and white to get the impression...

Gonzales [ 8 Answers ]

Hello: Bush lied vs Bush is stupid. I don't believe that he lied. But, I still think he's stupid. I know, I know - you've brought up before about his Harvard credentials... But, I can't see it. You can see a spark of intelligence in someone's eye. I only see arrogarence. Ok, I don't...

Luis iaude etchings [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 etchings by Luis Iaude, numbered 51 & 52, with the name Polo written in pencil on each or them. Also Paris Etching Society is printed at the top. What are these worth?

View more questions Search