Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cherryblossom20 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2010, 12:41 PM
    How to write a thesis for private accountant
    How to write a theses for a private accountant?

Feb 13, 2010, 12:41 PM

How to write a thesis for private accounting?

Feb 13, 2010, 12:43 PM
    How do I write a theses of Private Accounting?
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2010, 02:50 AM

Posting three times won't get an answer any quicker. People are not on here 24/7, and even when someone is here, it doesn't mean they have an answer to your question.

I certainly can't answer cause I'm not into "proper class-type" writing. Always hated it. I'd be lucky to write any thesis at all. And I'm sure it would help a lot if someone knew what exactly the paper would be about - since "public accounting" is a pretty darn big area.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write a thesis statement? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I need to know how to write a thesis can you guys please help? Im writing a thesis statement on the book "A thousand splendid suns" and my topic is "The struggle of women in Afghanistan". My three points are male dominance, low social status of women, and education.

How to write a thesis statement on outsourcing jobs to other countries [ 2 Answers ]

I know how to write a thesis statement and I have written many before but this one I am having trouble with it could any one give me a few ideas?

I have to write a thesis statement on cosmetic surgery [ 7 Answers ]

Here is my thesis statement, please let me know if it need improving or if I can say it in any other way? "Eventhough people use cosmetic surgery to look better becasue of low self esteem; what about the people who needs medical proceedures."

How to write a thesis [ 1 Answers ]

I need help starting my paper for accounting class. I have to pick a company that interested me and Do reseach on their Financial Statement to get information So I can make investment choices. How would I start with the introduction about The company I choice to investment in from Looking...

How do you choose a research topic and write a thesis? [ 4 Answers ]

How do you choose a research topic and write a thesis?

View more questions Search