Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catherinecarmon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2010, 11:18 PM
    If the mother signs her rights over then how much will it cost to adopt my husbands s
    If the mother of my husbands son signs her rights over so I can adopt him, how much will it cost to adopt him?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 15, 2010, 08:38 AM

That depends on a LOT of things.

Your best bet is to contact a family law attorney in your area to get the ball rolling.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old b/w movie about a mother who has 7 kids and takes over her husbands engeninering [ 2 Answers ]

Movie based on a true store of a women with 7 kids that takes over her husbands carer

Find husbands mother [ 1 Answers ]

Can you find information on seal adoption?

Trying to locate my husbands mother [ 1 Answers ]

My husband hasn't seen or hear from his mother since he was a child. He is now 28 and we have our first child on the way. His mother's name is Teresa Conway. Conway is her maiden name. We do not know if she has been married and he was told once that she had died, but we are unable to find any death...

Mother signs all parental rights to father, now wants custody [ 1 Answers ]

My Friends Ex wife signed over custoday to him 3 years ago. She did have the kids once after the break up. Before the divorce, and couldn't handle it, she told him to come pick them up. After the divorce she signed over all her parental rights to him. Three years later she has a job, and taking...

My step sons mother wants to relinquish her rights so I can adopt him [ 4 Answers ]

I know this question has been asked a lot, but I have kind of a different spin on it. My husband has full custody of his son(my step son) His ex wants to sign over her rights so I can adopt him. My question is this, who is responsible for hiring the attorney to do this and also is this going to be...

View more questions Search