Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrsbuddy1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2010, 11:04 PM
    Can my mother ask for my inheritance back after 9 months
    She game me money and I am afraid she will ask for it back it has been 9 mo

Feb 12, 2010, 11:05 PM

If your mother gives you money saying it is your inheritance can she ask for it back after 9 months

Feb 12, 2010, 11:06 PM
    Give me some advice can she ask for it back after 9 months if she signed a paper
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2010, 11:16 PM

What does the paper say? "Inheritance" implies that she left something for you after she died; it sounds like she is still alive so doesn't quite sound like an "inheritance". Did she give you money and now is saying it's a loan? Tell us what she signed...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Son wants to go back to mother [ 6 Answers ]

I got custody of my 12 year son last year when his mum's second marriage broke down, he doesn't get on with my wife and has asked me to choose between him amd my wife and daughter, but he has decided that he would like to go back to his mum's, do I need to go back through the courts again or can I...

Inheritance from Portugal mother passed away [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Filling my taxes this year what is my liability as for US taxes? My situation is my mother a Portuguese citizen passed away in 1988, she did have a green card in the US- my mother owned an undeveloped peace of land in Portugal she built a house/ my parents had a pre-mutual agreement in...

CA Inheritance to Grandchild, no will, Mother Deceased. [ 7 Answers ]

My niece's grandmother died without a will in the state of California. Her grandmother had three daughters. Two are living. The third, who was my niece's mother, is deceased. My niece is the only child born to this deceased daughter. According to CA laws will she be entitled to any inheritance from...

Can my mother get me back? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 13 years old and was living with my mother but thing got out of hand and I got charged with assault times 2 on my mother and her boyfriend... my dad picked me up from the police station and I have been living with ever since. There in no legale custody agreement between my parents can my...

Do I pay taxes on inheritance from my mother [ 11 Answers ]

My mother just passed away and leave me 200,000 dollars from her investments, do I pay taxes.

View more questions Search