Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sundew Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2010, 09:48 PM
    I would like to interview a botanist/ethnobotanist
    My name is Sarah I am a community college student considering a career in botany/ethnobotany. My assignment is to interview someone in the career of my choice, I have tried to set up a interview with a local BLM botanist but she hasn't returned my last call. The report on my interview is due Tuesday so if anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it. I can send you a list of questions to answer at your convenience or we can do a phone interview, thank you in advance. :)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2010, 09:59 PM
    Hi, Sarah!

I'm going to inform one of the Experts here who might be able to help you about your question.

Thanks!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2010, 11:20 PM
    Hi again, Sarah!

I've just sent a private message to asking. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/members/asking.html

Hopefully, asking will come along to address your question.

Thanks!
    gnahcd Posts: 215, Reputation: 39

Feb 15, 2010, 04:08 PM

I am not technically a botanist, but my career involves botany, and I know a few botanists. Do you want to post your questions and I will answer those that I can?
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2010, 11:02 PM

Sorry to respond so late. I have been out of town.
    I am not a botanist. I actually have degrees in zoology. I know a little botany though, through courses.

I hope the botanist got back to you. Did you post your questions elsewhere?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting a divorce before 1st interview of marriage based green card interview [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm living in america since 2003 decemeber, 1st I had a f1 then I transfer to h1b and now I'm on marriage based green card status, I'm getting a divorce to my wife and my interview 1st interview is due in a week ,what's going to happen to my status after that I have no criminal record no bad...

Interview [ 2 Answers ]

The contribution in teacher education

Interview [ 1 Answers ]

How do I answer an interview question asking me to describe my network trouibleshooting skills? :confused:

View more questions Search