Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gasfurnacetroub Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2010, 08:06 PM
    Need troubleshooting guide to carrier weathermaker 8000 gas furnace
    How do I install the inducer motor assembly in weathermaker 8000 model 58wav gas furnace

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier 9200 Weathermaker gas furnace -- no heat [ 4 Answers ]

The furnace is about 5-6 years old, and advertised as "ultra-efficient". Gas furnace is inside, Carrier Tech 2000SS A/C is outside. Heat won't come on, despite my reset efforts: -turn thermostat to lowest setting -turn off all electrical power to furnace -remove access panel from furnace...

Carrier weathermakrer 8000 gas furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I think I may have left info. Out. It's a gas furnace. The furnace unit is indoors... attachted to an outdoor A/C unit outside due to the central air... all attached to an automatic thermostat. The furnace is NOT blowing any heat. It's just cold air. I've tried to reset it, checked...

Carrier WeatherMaker 8000, not lighting the gas [ 7 Answers ]

My name is Chris and I have a weathermaker 8000 Furnace. The problem is that it won't light the gas, so there is not heat. I know that the gas is flowing. I also don't see a spark. There is no AC hooked to it either. Can anyone help me with this?

Carrier weathermaker 8000 furnace [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am trying to locate the reset switch on my Carrier Weathermaker 8000 furnace.Can anyone help me out? Thor T

WeatherMaker 8000 Gas Furnace - No Heat [ 1 Answers ]

My gas furnace is not igniting when the demand calls for it. The LED is lighting 1 short and 2 longs. I think all is working but once it calls for heat it doesn't work. What does the LED code mean?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.